💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts On Come To Mama?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Didymus

It’s fun and it makes me smile but it never felt like a Gaga song to me and it still doesn’t. It just feels like a cover she recorded for fun, not something I’d expect on one of her albums :oprah:

I can’t get into the lyrics either. Just juvenile and lame tbh :laughga: It sounds all right when Misty sings it because he has a really flat, almost emotionless voice which lends the lyrics a little irony but Gaga just sounds like she’s taking it all too seriously.

But like I said, it’s fun and I always enjoy it. But at the same time who cares.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

The friend I took to the JWT said it's the one song that reminds him of the concert :tony:

Gaga at the piano, all the colors, the lip-flowers singing along, and the two of us standing there singing too while swaying our arms to the beat :wub:

🖤

Glamourpuss

I forgot that it existed tbh. I never listen to it because I don't really like it. (Don't hate me). 

It doesn't feel like an authentic Gaga song to me and I also got the feeling that when Father John Misty released his demo version, it was his way of saying he wrote it. 

ryansamonster

Always loved it! Really an interesting track to add to Gaga’s discography, sonically speaking. It’s got a throwback doo-wop kind of vibe and I love the background vocals during the verses. 

It’s funny that a lot of LMs expected it to be this sexy “come hither” kind of jam, and it turned out to be the opposite. 

Sorcerer

One of the best songs on Joanne. I was so surprised listening to it the first time. It's such a big number. :wub:

Noam Zioni

I love the song! 
I think FJM wrote most of it, correct me if I’m wrong, and that was something unusual for her, but the message was probably so important she couldn’t give up on that song. 

I love the lyrics and the bridge is a moment but I listened to it way too much when it was first released and it became annoying as hell. If it comes on shuffle unexpectedly,  I'll listen but I wouldn't intentionally search for it.

Archived