Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts On Come To Mama?

Twitter

Featured Posts

It’s been three years since we got this underrated gem. Express your current thoughts on Come To Mama?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really enjoy this song. It definitely gives off Holidays vibes, but at least I finally have a holiday song that I like. :selena: I think it fits in overall with the album aesthetic, and I really enjoy the lyrics. Although, I never found confirmation as to whether or not she actually wrote the song. Wasn't the Father John Misty demo leaked which contained the exact same lyrics?

Either way, I really like this song. 

Amidana

I forgot this beautiful, amazing, talented, stunning, gorgeous, outstanding,  lovely song existed. Stream Come To Mama for world peace!!!

Pop Music

It's a solid Joanne track

Not necessarily  the sound I am really drawn to but I do love it 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Customzanotti

It's so warm & endearing i just can't not love it! Though sometimes i find myself ejoying the father john misty demo more than the original  :teehee:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

HoneyB

What a coincidence I’ve been listening to it non stop for these last couple of weeks!:giveup: Truly underrated:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

misunderstood

One of my only favs from the album

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

tomsches

As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted. Do you not have any value or respect for originality? You’re a laughing stock, it’s cheesy, it’s disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion.

news celeb GIF

One of my favorites Joanne songs, if not my one favorite!

And when I listen to it, I can't unthink of Gaga singing the song under the rain at the JWT!

Spoiler

and getting a flu on the next day

Spoiler

Vegas/Brazil, I'm devastated

But it's not her song, so I don't give her any credit for it

ydnmnme

I love this song!!! I love the lyrics.

"Come to mama, tell me who hurt ya, there’s gonna be no future if we don’t figure it out"

"Why do we gotta tell each other how to live? The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in"

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

AlexanderMagno

Very much like it, and one of the three songs that make Joanne a good album. No wonder Father John Misty produced it.

imnotyourbabe10

One of her most hippy-dippy songs.  If only we were at the Summer of Love in the 60's...I like that about Joanne...it's got that atmosphere to it in a way.

Archived