💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MET Gala 2020 theme announced

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Announces Its 2020 Theme: About Time: Fashion and Duration.
The year 2020 is a milestone for the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The New York institution will celebrate its 150th anniversary with a series of exhibitions, many of which will put the spotlight on masterworks in its collections, as well as new acquisitions made as part of the 2020 Collections Initiative in honor of the anniversary. In keeping with the year’s theme, today the Met announced that the Costume Institute’s spring exhibition will showcase a century-and-a-half of fashion history culled from its archive and presented along a “disruptive” timeline. “About Time: Fashion and Duration,” says Andrew Bolton, Wendy Yu Curator in Charge of the Costume Institute, takes a “nuanced and open-ended” approach. “It’s a reimagining of fashion history that’s fragmented, discontinuous, and heterogeneous.”

The exhibition, which will be presented in the Met Fifth Avenue’s Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Exhibition Hall, will be made possible by Louis Vuitton. Bolton is working with Es Devlin, the visual artist and stage designer, on the exhibition design. “I’ve long admired her work and wanted to collaborate with her,” he says. “This theme seemed most suitable for her, she’s done several of what she calls mirror mazes and she often refers to the complexity of time with her design process.” The cochairs for the gala on Monday, May 4, will be Nicolas Ghesquière, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Meryl Streep, Emma Stone, and Anna Wintour.

https://www.vogue.com/article/costume-institute-2020-exhibition-metgala-theme-about-time-fashion-duration

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Good but it should be Camp every year though :ohwell:

You can make it camp though :ally:

End Racism Now

Pop Music

camp outsold 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

CannaeDrive
4 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

10610924-6773843-Boom_In_one_shot_she_ap

Sooo, maybe we can expect something like this!? :excited2:

She should :tony:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ydnmnme

I hope Gaga attends and I’m already looking forward her look!! :tony:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

VOLANTIS

Can't wait to see what daring and ground breaking bland black suits all the straight men will bring on to the red carpet. I'm shaking. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Glamourpuss

I'm actually looking forward to everybody else showing up in basic outfits while Gaga nails the theme. It seems like other celebs don't have the balls to try something weird and eccentric. This event was made for her. :flutter:

Evan Peters

can't wait for the basic white actresses to show up in something not on theme 

emma roberts is an abuser

Ryusei

I wonder why they even bother anymore when half of them dont show up in theme. Those who dont follow the theme should just be humiliated by sending them right back home

Musery

Archived