Stefani Tee
news

Gaga cancels tonight’s Enigma show (Nov 6)

Featured Posts

Smcgibben

I feel so sad thinking about how upset she must feel now. I just want to give her a hug :messga: I know she hates having to do this but she’s human and obvs she’s gonna get sick sometimes 

Edited by Smcgibben
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Doot
1 minute ago, Jed said:

I’m sorry and I don’t mean to be that person but she needs to stop drinking and partying so much when she has these kinds of responsibilities. Sorry it’s not the oscars or the Super Bowl but you have a responsibility to your fans to treat it the same way

True because every time I drink or party I wind up with a sinus infection. 

the office eye roll GIF

• Like 8
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 22

Lazz Monster
Just now, Jed said:

I’m sorry and I don’t mean to be that person but she needs to stop drinking and partying so much when she has these kinds of responsibilities. Sorry it’s not the oscars or the Super Bowl but you have a responsibility to your fans to treat it the same way

what does sinus infection and bronchitis have to do with drinking and partying? I'm genuinely curious

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • Thanks 16

Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

Have some ****ing compassion

That boy is a monster
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Enigma

I had my show be cancelled in Montreal like 10 minutes before it so I know how shitty this is

ESPECIALLY knowing literally no one that goes to Enigma lives in Vegas

And knowing Vegas is expensive as ****

Poor fans... :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 2

mdance4life

I am devastated that she is feeing unwell. However, I am more thankful that it’s something that will totally get better with good rest and care. I was really worried at first when my friend immediately texted me from the show, before her post, and was concerned it was her pain or fibromyalgia attacking again. Hope she rests and gets better!

• Love 2

Doot
2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

what does sinus infection and bronchitis have to do with drinking and partying? I'm genuinely curious

Nothing.  Nothing at all.

She is a human being and the second something goes wrong, people try to become Detective Pikachu and search for reasons why she must have caused it.

The fact she has posted a few pics of her drinking recently does not mean she has turned into Nicolas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas and is blackout wasted 24/7. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

Jed
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

True because every time I drink or party I wind up with a sinus infection. 

the office eye roll GIF

Uh... you’re making a joke right? Alcohol weakens your immune system especially when combined with strenuous activities, lack of sleep and an already stressed voice “11 days in Vegas should be illegal” means she was partying a lot

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Jed said:

I agree to some extent but she also needs to be able to live her life and enjoy herself. Her friends have been in Vegas recently and she's wanted to spend time with them. Don't forget she broke up with her boyfriend recently too.

If having fun cheers her up when she's been through a very difficult time (that we learned about today) then we should leave her be.  I'd rather her be happy than sad. 

Serial liker
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Doot
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

Uh... you’re making a joke right? Alcohol weakens your immune system especially when combined with strenuous activities, lack of sleep and an already stressed voice “11 days in Vegas should be illegal” means she was partying a lot

11 days in Vegas means she was working. Her posting a few pics and videos of her having some drinks does not mean she turned into Charlie Sheen. Calm down.

Edited by Doot
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Ikonik

That's why her vocals were "strained" the last shows, I hope she gets well soon and hope she can reschedule the shows :heart::ohno:

Sending good vibes Gagis :kara:

• Like 3

Ronk
Just now, Bio said:

Ok but why the devastated line seems like a joke? :air:

hope she feels better.

Not a joke.  She cares so much.  :heart:

I live in an alternate universe.
  • Thanks 1

KillerMonster

I understand the disappointment. But she is human and we ALL get sick... She never cancels a show without a legitimate reason because she loves to perform for her monsters. 

I know she will make it up. :) 

moonboywow

@ Everyone overreacting...you call me the annoying one? You call kpop fans annoying and dramatic? Lmao. Okay. Let the woman drink. Let her have fun. She's sick though. Forget about the alcohol. She's sick. Focus on that and have some compassion. 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 2