Stefani Tee
news

Gaga cancels tonight’s Enigma show (Nov 6)

Featured Posts

LaLa
1 minute ago, Brie Candy said:

I know this is really sad, but everytime a read "devastated" i lose my **** thinking about rock in rio 2017.

Get well soon, Gaga 

I know! She must not realize it's a meme for us (which is good I guess), but it really is triggering :laughga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ivy

Oh noooo. I hope she'll be better soon. Take care of yourself Gaga:heart: And no drinking when you are sick!!

I feel so bad for those fans that are there waiting, I hope something can be figured out for them to see her a different time 

• Like 1

HookerOnAChurch

it is clear that she has had the flu for a while ... I would say at least two weeks. As always, she is a fighter but at some point it is right to take care of herself and get some well deserved rest. 

56jae

"I'll make it up to you" she can release all her unreleased demos that's all we need TBH

Edited by 56jae
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

Glamourpuss

Sinusitis is the worst, especially when your whole face and head aches because of it.

I hope she feels better soon. 

Serial liker
  • Like 4

M Monstre

Oh my gosh she literally used the word "devastated" :giveup:

I hope she feels better though! :heart:

James Gibson

Seeing 'devastated' again bring bad memories from 2 years ago :giveup:

Hopefully her voice and throat will be back soon

• LMAO 1

nozhoemi

I hope Gaga is resting well, she has been working really hard, doing so many shows. Wishing her a speedy recovery <3 

I hope the fans who went to see her manage to sort something out too.  I can imagine some will be devastated as they may have travelled from far away/been looking forward to Enigma. 

Edited by nozhoemi
it was a perfect illusion
  • Like 3

vedetegomes

the mother****ers talking **** about her vocals when she's suffering with a  pulmonary infection 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 19

SamanthaC

I hope she feels better. Your body can only take so much. I really feel bad for those fans but I know she’ll do something to make it up. 

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, vedetegomes said:

the mother****ers talking **** about her vocals when she's suffering with a  pulmonary infection 

Louder for the haters in the back!

• Thanks 16

Lazz Monster
Just now, Lighter said:

At least they got a resuming date ready this time

what date? hadn't Nov 8 already been scheduled? If so, it's already sold out, so the ppl who would attend tonight can't go on friday

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

SamanthaC

In order for her to cancel she has to be feeling horrible. I really hope she feels better. I’ve had these at the same time and it isn’t fun. And I don’t have to use my voice to sing everyday. 

• Like 3

Jed

I’m sorry and I don’t mean to be that person but she needs to stop drinking and partying so much when she has these kinds of responsibilities. Sorry it’s not the oscars or the Super Bowl but you have a responsibility to your fans to treat it the same way

edit: guess I’m a monster for saying maybe she shouldn’t drink or smoke cigarettes as much when she has big shows coming up. I concede I wasn’t completely In the right like when she got the flu for the Grammys but people travel all across the world and that’s just as important as singing a song for Julie Andrews

Edited by Jed
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 2