What do you want next from Haus Labs?

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasicebath
7 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Hair dyes! I think it's something she should totally get into, something new, no one is doing it right now and it just goes with her.

Heavy Metal Lover Blue , Bloody Mary Red, Highway Unicorn Purple, and so on

Well, I didn't know I needed this until right now, but now I need it more than anything. Freddie is a brand ambassador for Joico, so in partnership the Haus could totally pull this off.

JazzGa

More Glam Attack colors. Copper, chocolate, and silver holographic please! Blue and named after a Bowie reference!

Gaga's signature red lip, WITH a nice red lip liner! Those are harder to find and would make a red lipstick a more unique product.

Dark lip products! Extremely surprised that all the lip colors she released so far have been neutrals when Gagz is known for her black lip looks. And the world NEEDS more high quality black lipsticks, let me tell you :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
10 hours ago, Meen Winchester said:

Foundation and Brow pencils please. I need Haus Labs for my man makeup. :trollga: People won’t stop asking me why there’s so many glitter on my beard. :ohwell:

Gaga is known for her strong 80s eyebrows so I think brow products are a great idea. Release a line of neutral brow fillers and also a new FaceLace Armor Masque Brow Crystals Set alongside it in the spirit of the C2C tour! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

eeaarrllaalloo

Face Lace inspired by each era

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Glamourpuss
39 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

To disappear

:noparty:

There are so many possibilities though. Album eras are short lived but the makeup will keep going. She can serve us looks between eras and may even put more effort into promo since she has a business on the side to advertise. 

BabylonHooker

I want it to stop unless she doesn't stop posting pictures with bad make up on her face to promote a make up line. Hello ?!

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

misunderstood
13 hours ago, FinallyFree said:

I NEED a cheek palette so baaaad! I really hope they’ll release one in the future :pray:

You're beautiful and do makeup well! Keep up the great work.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Pop Music

Skin and body care like body lotions and shower gels and cleansers so I can use it bc I don't do makeup 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Didymus

Clarity, lol. I want a clear link between the message and the product. As of right now, there's absolutely no connection and that's a shame because I really like the line's potential.

DonatellaPop
7 hours ago, Customzanotti said:

The born this way palette with the lil ponytail skull, we've all seen it  :teehee:

:gum:Omg where? Show! 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived