Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I have some things to say...

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

Hey y'all! How is it going? 

This is going to be a bit long but I want to share this...

I think the ELLE interview is easily her best one in a long time and one that I'll keep coming back to (so happy that there's an audio version)... wow!

She's been so vulnerable and it takes a whole lotta courage to be like this in front of the world while being one of the biggest stars in the world. She knows some people might be telling her to stop because she's rich and can't complain (as if money bought happiness  :interestinga:) blah blah blah ... but you know what? She knows her truth and isn't afraid to say it no matter how some people may react. It is also so important to share your story (if you're willing to) with other people because somebody else can hear you and relate to it. It always feels good knowing that you're not alone in whatever you are going through, and it can give you the courage to power through. 

When you first heard of her, she was much younger, hopeful and new to the business with aspirations. A lot of things happened since then and it most definitely changed her (and that is the case for almost all of us, we are under different circumstances as we go through life and have different priorities and issues). I see a few people who don't want to let go of her old self (and they'll have to, otherwise they'll despise her and won't leave and let the rest of us enjoy things!), being angry at some the things she said in this interview. Who she was then and who she is now are totally different. She's been through a lot, faced a lot of adversities, made some mistakes, learnt from them and is trying to be the best she can be and give back to world. Some things that we go through can completely change who we are (and I am sure a lot of us can relate to that). There's so much more to her than wigs and clothes and I am very glad that more and more people are seeing that everyday. It's just too bad that some of her fans can't see that! If you can please think about this, put yourself in her shoes (and I think we could live in a more tolerant world if more people could acquire this ability!), and understand why she feels the way she feels, it would be amazing. If you can't , that's unfortunate and I hope that whatever you liked about her and made you a fan, you could find it elsewhere and good luck. And to Gaga (as if she would read this :ladyhaha: ), b I am proud of you, who you've become and how you pulled yourself up (certainly a lot of people feel the same way too) and I know that whatever challenge may come in future, you'll kick its *ss. 

Well, if you read it all, thank you very much because this was quite long, sorry for that  

much love  and have a good whatever you are having  :sara:

Pop Music

it was a truly touching hour long listen. Made me tear up a few times. I can't express my love for her. It goes beyond this site and beyond the whole world

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

LGMonster95

I personally don't have any problem in what direction she's going to go for the rest of her life & career, I'll be here to support her because she 100% deserves it and because she has made my life so much better especially when I was young and really depressed and literally had nobody other than my family to talk to. I created a connection with her much deeper than just music. She means a lot more than wigs, clothes, makeups etc (I love them but this girl is more than just that). That interview was amazing and sad but also makes you feel really proud of her and of who she became. She's one tough as f*ck person and nothing will stop her to do what she loves.

nodandsmile
10 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

I personally don't have any problem in what direction she's going to go for the rest of her life & career, I'll be here to support her because she 100% deserves it and because she has made my life so much better especially when I was young and really depressed and literally had nobody other than my family to talk to. I created a connection with her much deeper than just music. She means a lot more than wigs, clothes, makeups etc (I love them but this girl is more than just that). That interview was amazing and sad but also makes you feel really proud of her and of who she became. She's one tough as f*ck person and nothing will stop her to do what she loves.

I actually don't mind criticizing if you don't like something about her art (because it is subjective), but there's a way of doing it, a constructive one. You can do that without coming off as a hater and call her every word in the book! But spending time on sites like twitter made me realize that some people don't know the difference between the two! They insult somebody and then claim that you can't take "constructive criticism"!

LGMonster95
19 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I actually don't mind criticizing if you don't like something about her art (because it is subjective), but there's a way of doing it, a constructive one. You can do that without coming off as a hater and call her every word in the book! But spending time on sites like twitter made me realize that some people don't know the difference between the two! They insult somebody and then claim that you can't take "constructive criticism"!

I have an account on twitter since like 2010 and I perfectly know what you are talking about. There are few fans who actually knows how to give a constructive criticism and don't act like complete as*holes. Personally I like to talk about the positives more because it makes sense but when I talk about the things that I don't like I'm not starting to call things "trash" "garbage" and then call her names because she did something that I don't like, most of the time I'm saying what I don't like and then add a positive thing. I'm sure Gaga and her team would understand her fans more if they'll give their opinions on what they don't like and then encouraging them to do better next time.

nodandsmile
On 11/7/2019 at 2:08 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I'm sure Gaga and her team would understand her fans more if they'll give their opinions on what they don't like and then encouraging them to do better next time.

I am sure they'd appreciate that and even communicate more with them and ask for feedback. But if you talk in a certain manner, people won't even take you seriously because respect has to be mutual. If it is not the case, you'll definitely be ignored...

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I am sure they'd appreciate that and even communicate more with them and ask for feedback. But if you talk in a certain manner, people won't even take you seriously because respect has to be mutual. If it is not the case, you'll definitely be ignored...

Exactly and especially when you know that Gaga and people from her team puts a BIG value on things like kindness. They'll never be where they are today if they never listened to other people's opinions

not Chromatica

I actually feel closer to her now than I ever did, even at the peak of my stanning (2009 through 2012/2013). I'm glad that she's finally convinced the GP – and more imporatntly us – that she's human, and not some postmodern, posthuman mastermind concept. In addition,  I think ARTPOP served a great purpose in oversaturating everyone with the Gaga they came to expect and consequently that the Joanne and ASIB eras did too in humanizing her. I love the woman she's turning out to be.

Archived