💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Deceased James Dean will star in movie using CGI

KleinGa

Featured Posts

derpmonster
15 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

People really use the word gay icon loosely, do they? 

Honey we're talking about the James Dean here, not Ava Max or some random pop girl who held a pride flag once :ohwell:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
7 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

He's a big gay icon, it's not just random. 

What exactly did he do? 

gypsy101
12 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

He's a big gay icon, it's not just random. 

is he though? i feel like maybe he’s a lesbian icon

Guest Blue Madonna

besides the fact that it’s very disrespectful to his legacy, I see at as also not true art to have a computer-generated actor. lazy.

they should make a movie only starring deceased icons and then that would be iconic

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

"We searched high and low for the perfect character to portray the role of Rogan, which has some extreme complex character arcs, and after months of research, we decided on James Dean"

So you're telling me they could've given this good opportunity to any wasted talent (and they're definitely a lot of them) but decided to use the CGI of a dead actor ... you've got to be kidding me? What about the actor voicing the character?

edengowon

one of my idols :pawsup:

but please for the love of god leave his legacy alone, this is the James Dean of Rebel Without A Cause, not the James Dean of some random film from 65 years after his death

the artist formerly known as melancholia

KleinGa
39 minutes ago, Andreu said:

So basically animation/ a cartoon :poot:

Exactly :huntyga:

The explanation they gave just doesn't add up. Like they couldn't find anyone to portray the "character arc". Like wtf lmao there are countless of extremely talented A list actors out there who could do an extremely good job. I'm not sure why they think they can recreate genuine human emotion using a computer. Like even Disney couldn't fully convey animal emotions in the Lion King; what makes these people think they could do it for humans in what seems to be an extremely emotional role? 

Squidward T

He is a bisexual king but this is bizarre. I felt the same way when they brought back Michael Jackson through hologram. It is disrespectful to the deceased.

Archived