💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. checks every year that his daughter's a virgin

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

This is sick, really.

And now he exposed it to the world and before she goes to college, she's gonna be the joke of the year, really father of the year :saladga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

The idea that an intact hymen = virginity is so stupid. 

To me, virginity is more than just intercourse. 

There are other type of sexual activities that to me, indicate someone is no longer "a virgin" 

To me, if you have physically stimulated someone else or been stimulated you are no longer a virgin. This includes all the types of sex that exist. 

I've never understood society's obsession with this "hymen" concept of virginity. 

Now take out Jewels N Drugs out of all the streaming services 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

To say I'm disgusted is... I can't even begin. This is just...  I feel so so awful for that girl. 

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

And no offense, but this physician sounds like a quack to use the presence of the hymen as an indicator for not having sex. Rough sports and physical activity are not the only ways for that tissue to break. Something as simple as a heavier menstrual flow can rip the tissue. 

It's inexcusable, unscientific, and gross that he does this. Trash, trash, trash. 

I' reeeeeally hoping that the doctor is just telling TI what he wants to hear. A good gyno knows about protecting women from  abuse. There are some that will go out of their way to help women on birth control that they can keep secret like an IUD for example. I just have to hope that this one is doing the right thing by this girl. But money talks, so who knows unfortunately. 

codymonster

I'm usually the one to say "chill out guys, people have different values," but this is ****ing weird:icega:

Andreu
10 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I forgot he is the same T.I we-

39 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The idea that an intact hymen = virginity is so stupid. 

To me, virginity is more than just intercourse. 

There are other type of sexual activities that to me, indicate someone is no longer "a virgin" 

To me, if you have physically stimulated someone else or been stimulated you are no longer a virgin. This includes all the types of sex that exist. 

I've never understood society's obsession with this "hymen" concept of virginity. 

Reminds me of my """"virgin till marriage""" cousin who gets a BJ from his girlfriend every night :fan: 

38 minutes ago, Enzo said:

That would be this site's DREAM regardless

JazzGa
1 hour ago, insight said:

Nothing wrong with keeping his daughter off the pole

Is this supposed to be a funny joke? 

Or are you actually buying into the Madonna-wh0re dichotomy in 2019?

Either way it makes you look like a trashfire

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Jessica C
1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

This is gross

Hey, totally off topic, where is your avi from? Gaga looks gorgeous in that pic, and I need it in HQ, but I can't find it. Is it from AHS?

OT: This is honestly disturbing. :saladga:

RAH² + AH³ + (ROMA² + MA) + GAGA + (OHH + LA²)

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Why would it be tolerable? 

1 hour ago, Edonis said:

And no offense, but this physician sounds like a quack to use the presence of the hymen as an indicator for not having sex. Rough sports and physical activity are not the only ways for that tissue to break. Something as simple as a heavier menstrual flow can rip the tissue. 

It's inexcusable, unscientific, and gross that he does this. Trash, trash, trash. 

I Don’t Know! I’m definitely not saying it is but if he’s Muslim maybe he would claim freedom of religion and it would be legal? I don’t know...I agree it’s repulsive tho

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived