💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. checks every year that his daughter's a virgin

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

is he even muslim?

cause that’s the only mildly acceptable way this could be tolerable.

either way it’s abusive behavior. bizarre.

only shows he may not have been such a good role standard or can’t trust his own upbringing. fail.

he should have taught her to own up her body and take control of it. and her mind too. girls are the only ones in charge of their own body. 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
16 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

is he even muslim?

Why would it be tolerable? 

Edonis
16 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

is he even muslim?

either way it’s abusive behavior. bizarre.

only shows he may not have been such a good role standard or can’t trust his own upbringing. fail.

he should have taught her to own up her body and take control of it. and her mind too. girls are the only ones in charge of their own body. 

Why would him being Muslim make this tolerable? :oprah:

rasclautmangos

That's the grossest sh*t I've heard in a long time. Why would a father even want to be all up in his daughter's business like that? 

Also how embarrassing for him to be discussing her private parts with the world. 

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Why would it be tolerable? 

I think they mean "understandable." Hopefully not acceptable, though.

1 hour ago, insight said:

Nothing wrong with keeping his daughter off the pole

You don't need to go to these extremes to do that, though. I don't know anyone who did this to their daughter and none of them got pregnant underage, have lots of kids by different dads or are strippers. Besides, how does he know that she's not doing other forms of intimacy besides sex? There's loads of girls out there who consider themselves virgins because they've not had vaginal intercourse but they've done everything else.

Sanne Godijn
27 minutes ago, melon said:

very very disturbing... that sort of behaviour should lose custody of a child.  If I was her, now she’s an adult, I’d run and text him a photo of me riding a guy’s big donkey d*** 

Well she going to college so that will probably happen i mean he cant control her anymore when she is in college 

insight
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think they mean "understandable." Hopefully not acceptable, though.

You don't need to go to these extremes to do that, though. I don't know anyone who did this to their daughter and none of them got pregnant underage, have lots of kids by different dads or are strippers. Besides, how does he know that she's not doing other forms of intimacy besides sex? There's loads of girls out there who consider themselves virgins because they've had vaginal intercourse but they've done everything else.

He has the money, he can hire detectives if he feels that protective of his daughter.

Edonis

And no offense, but this physician sounds like a quack to use the presence of the hymen as an indicator for not having sex. Rough sports and physical activity are not the only ways for that tissue to break. Something as simple as a heavier menstrual flow can rip the tissue. 

It's inexcusable, unscientific, and gross that he does this. Trash, trash, trash. 

This is sickness. Some people think their children are property or use them for their own goals. Gross.:neyde:

Archived