Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. checks every year that his daughter's a virgin

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Brace yourself because this stuff is quite controlling and disturbing behaviour. T.I. has admitted in a podcast that he accompanies his 18 year old daughter to the OBGYN every year to make sure her hymen isn't broken and has a sex contract with his wife.

'I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact,' the rapper, whose own hits are filled with lyrics about sex, said. 'Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation [about sex], we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen.'

Lest the podcast hosts Nazanin Mandi and Nadia Moham think he was joking or exaggerating, T.I. then went into more detail about their doctor visits.

'So it's this one time we go, I think this might have been after her 16th birthday. This is what we do. Right after the birthday we celebrate,' he said. 'Usually like the day after the party, she's enjoying her gifts. I put a sticky note on the door: "Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30." 

Of course, doctors can't share patient information without the patient's consent, so T.I. cajoles his daughter into giving it. 

'So we’ll go and sit down and the doctor will come and talk and the doctor’s maintaining a high level of professionalism,' T.I. explained. 'He’s like, "Well, you know sir, I have to, in order to share information" — I’m like, "Deyjah, they want you to sign this ... so we can share information. Is there anything you would not want me to know?" "See doc? No problem."' 

The doctor has even explained that there are many other ways for a hymen to break besides sex, and in fact, many virgins no longer have hymens intact — but T.I. doesn't care. 

'So then they come and say, "Well, I just want you to know that there are other ways besides sex that the hymen can be broken, like bike riding, athletics, horseback riding, and just other forms of athletic physical activity." So I say, "Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously."'

T.I. defended his actions, explaining that he thinks a lot of people wish their parents had been more protective of them, suggesting that his daughter will look back on her father's behavior and be grateful that he was so involved. 'I think that most kids in hindsight, looking back, they always thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have,' he said. 

But he went further, admitting he doesn't want guys to take the time to woo his daughter even though she's now an adult.

'They're no fun. Who wants a virgin?' he asked. 'Like, really? All that work.' 

The hosts of the podcast laughed hysterically throughout T.I.'s story, but also called Deyjah a 'prisoner' and told the rapper he was encouraging men to be 'vultures.' 

T.I. is not nearly as worried about the sexual activities of his 15-year-old son, King — who is already sexually active. The teenager admitted in June 2019 episode of the family's VH1 reality show that he is already doing the deed — and T.I., while clearly not totally thrilled, laughed it off.

'I don't want any of my children to have sex before it's time for them, but who's to say when it's time?' he said. 'However, I will definitely feel different about a boy than I will about a girl. And that's just the God's honest truth. I don't think there's any father out there who'll tell you any different.'

His possessiveness over the sexual activity of the women in his life does, however, extend to his wife Tiny, 44. According to MadameNoir, in a recent episode of T.I.'s ExpediTIously podcast, he told Tiny that he was owed sex in their marriage contract.

'What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is yours. That means that little thing you got, that little sex box you got is half mine,' he said. 'So you pick which side you want, and that’s yours. The rest of it is mine. We can split it right down the middle of the… What do they call it? The, the, the, is it the, "Uvula"?'

He seems to have been referring to the vulva.

'What I’m saying is, it’s half mine. And my half is on the inside.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7656539/Rapper-T-doctor-check-daughters-hymen-year-ensure-shes-virgin.html

Wow, I had no idea T.I. was this possessive and controlling. It's sad that he seems to value what's between the legs of the women he's close to more than anything else about them. And typical father mindset, doesn't mind anywhere near as much if his son's doing it, even if he's underage and may even give him a pat on the back for it. The fact men are still possessive over their adult daughters and wives in a free country in the 21st century is honestly sickening to me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI

I can't truly understand what possesses fathers like this to think of their daughters as properties. And how could the mom also allow this kind of intrusive, violating behavior.

JazzGa

I can't believe he spit all of that out!!! It's one thing to BE a woman-controlling abuser, that happens all the time with rich/powerful men, but he went and bragged about publically it for an hour! Wtf!! Looking forward to seeing his future backlash.

Also this is why Gaga should never work with random-ass musicians who her producer calls up on a whim >> 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JusKeepBreathin

Damn it, it gets cut off on my phone When it's says that his daughter is still a....

I was so hoping it wasn't virgin. How f*cking ridiculous. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HoneyB

I got more and more repulsed reading this... Once again highlights the double standards women have to face:madge:

This is the most stupidest shxt I’ve ever seen:madge:

As a father you want to take care of  your children but this is just insane-

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

very very disturbing... that sort of behaviour should lose custody of a child.  If I was her, now she’s an adult, I’d run and text him a photo of me riding a guy’s big donkey d*** 

heauxmatica

Andreu

I was alreqdy disgusted but the fact he is also a hypocritical and has no issue with his younger song being active was the cherry on the cake :green:

17 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Brace yourself because this stuff is quite controlling and disturbing behaviour. T.I. has admitted in a podcast that he accompanies his 18 year old daughter to the OBGYN every year to make sure her hymen isn't broken and has a sex contract with his wife.

'I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact,' the rapper, whose own hits are filled with lyrics about sex, said. 'Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation [about sex], we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen.'

Lest the podcast hosts Nazanin Mandi and Nadia Moham think he was joking or exaggerating, T.I. then went into more detail about their doctor visits.

'So it's this one time we go, I think this might have been after her 16th birthday. This is what we do. Right after the birthday we celebrate,' he said. 'Usually like the day after the party, she's enjoying her gifts. I put a sticky note on the door: "Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30." 

Of course, doctors can't share patient information without the patient's consent, so T.I. cajoles his daughter into giving it. 

'So we’ll go and sit down and the doctor will come and talk and the doctor’s maintaining a high level of professionalism,' T.I. explained. 'He’s like, "Well, you know sir, I have to, in order to share information" — I’m like, "Deyjah, they want you to sign this ... so we can share information. Is there anything you would not want me to know?" "See doc? No problem."' 

The doctor has even explained that there are many other ways for a hymen to break besides sex, and in fact, many virgins no longer have hymens intact — but T.I. doesn't care. 

'So then they come and say, "Well, I just want you to know that there are other ways besides sex that the hymen can be broken, like bike riding, athletics, horseback riding, and just other forms of athletic physical activity." So I say, "Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously."'

T.I. defended his actions, explaining that he thinks a lot of people wish their parents had been more protective of them, suggesting that his daughter will look back on her father's behavior and be grateful that he was so involved. 'I think that most kids in hindsight, looking back, they always thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have,' he said. 

But he went further, admitting he doesn't want guys to take the time to woo his daughter even though she's now an adult.

'They're no fun. Who wants a virgin?' he asked. 'Like, really? All that work.' 

The hosts of the podcast laughed hysterically throughout T.I.'s story, but also called Deyjah a 'prisoner' and told the rapper he was encouraging men to be 'vultures.' 

T.I. is not nearly as worried about the sexual activities of his 15-year-old son, King — who is already sexually active. The teenager admitted in June 2019 episode of the family's VH1 reality show that he is already doing the deed — and T.I., while clearly not totally thrilled, laughed it off.

'I don't want any of my children to have sex before it's time for them, but who's to say when it's time?' he said. 'However, I will definitely feel different about a boy than I will about a girl. And that's just the God's honest truth. I don't think there's any father out there who'll tell you any different.'

His possessiveness over the sexual activity of the women in his life does, however, extend to his wife Tiny, 44. According to MadameNoir, in a recent episode of T.I.'s ExpediTIously podcast, he told Tiny that he was owed sex in their marriage contract.

'What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is yours. That means that little thing you got, that little sex box you got is half mine,' he said. 'So you pick which side you want, and that’s yours. The rest of it is mine. We can split it right down the middle of the… What do they call it? The, the, the, is it the, "Uvula"?'

He seems to have been referring to the vulva.

'What I’m saying is, it’s half mine. And my half is on the inside.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7656539/Rapper-T-doctor-check-daughters-hymen-year-ensure-shes-virgin.html

Wow, I had no idea T.I. was this possessive and controlling. It's sad that he seems to value what's between the legs of the women he's close to more than anything else about them. And typical father mindset, doesn't mind anywhere near as much if his son's doing it, even if he's underage and may even give him a pat on the back for it. The fact men are still possessive over their adult daughters and wives in a free country in the 21st century is honestly sickening to me.

That just sound, weird, disgusting and OTT. The sex contract with his wife is possessive as hell. 
His underage son can have sex yet adult daughter can't??? Weird. Also, every straight guy likes a virgin so no idea what point he was trying to make there 😂😂 the girl is old to make her own decisions now, she can decide when she's ready at that age. Her whole life isn't going to derail just because she's had sex. If anything, he has his son to worry about, if anyone. He's controlling, sexist and possessive. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

is he even muslim?

cause that’s the only mildly acceptable way this could be tolerable.

either way it’s abusive behavior. bizarre.

only shows he may not have been such a good role standard or can’t trust his own upbringing. fail.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived