💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. checks every year that his daughter's a virgin

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

What a damn hypocrite. His 14/15 year old son is out there having sex, while his adult daughter has to be under his telescope. Disgusting.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
19 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

I Don’t Know! I’m definitely not saying it is but if he’s Muslim maybe he would claim freedom of religion and it would be legal? 

i'm not going to go off-topic much further than this, but...no...just...no...

That's not how that works. 

Blown Away

This can't be true. This is so disturbing... 

gross love and hip hop GIF

I have no words... 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Diamonster

This whole thing was so extremely disgusting to read, the fact people laughed about it, further enables his nasty caveman behavior. Those poor women, the fact he might be raping his wife (because of that “contract”), and he violates his daughter’s privacy over his own sense of ownership over her while not caring about what his son does? He sounds like the most disgusting expression of sexism, this disgusted me so immensely.

The lengths some men will go, claiming to “love” women, proves they do anything but

beaublue

Disgusting. Seriously. Forcing your daughter to get check ups on her hymen?! Now that she’s 18 I hope she stops going or at least stops giving him the results since he no longer has a right to it cause she’s an adult. Then on top of it locking your wife in a contract for sex so she has to have sex with you even when she doesn’t want to? Why is this man not canceled yet? This type of aggressive predatory behavior is unacceptable.

StrawberryBlond
3 hours ago, LaLa said:

To say I'm disgusted is... I can't even begin. This is just...  I feel so so awful for that girl. 

I' reeeeeally hoping that the doctor is just telling TI what he wants to hear. A good gyno knows about protecting women from  abuse. There are some that will go out of their way to help women on birth control that they can keep secret like an IUD for example. I just have to hope that this one is doing the right thing by this girl. But money talks, so who knows unfortunately. 

I didn't think of that. That could be the case. Doctors have the moral code to be confidential, especially if they feel like the patient is being controlled or in danger. They'll totally prescribe the pill for any girl who wants it and they have no juristiction to tell her parents. They of course realise that it's better to keep women sexually protected than allow them to go away wanting to have sex and prepared to do it without contraception. And yeah, I guess I would lie if I had to provide these details to a parent of a legal adult. But honestly, I'd be tempted to flat out tell the parent to back off, that a grown adult should feel no pressure to tell their parents of their virginity status. The way T.I. talks, he makes it sound like he's going to keep doing this even though she's legal, which is really bizarre and a doctor will eventually start to ask questions once it gets to a certain age. Makes me wonder, if they did state that yes, her hymen is broken but it was probably through something non-sexual, would he even believe them? Fact is that once you reach a certain age, your hymen just kinda naturally...disappears if it hasn't already. As I understand, the hymen is not a constant state, even if you never do anything to break it. I don't know if there's any 80 year old virgins with intact hymens out there, I don't think that's possible. I dread to think what T.I. will do or say if a doctor says what he doesn't want to hear one day. And he has the nerve to even say that guys won't want a virgin anyway? Not only is that totally offensive but I've never got the idea of "she's a virgin, she's too innocent for me to have sex with, I need a girl with more experience" because how are you supposed to ever get experience and be the girl he wants if you don't start somewhere? How do you think a girl gets experienced in the first place? They were virgins once too.

2 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

What a damn hypocrite. His 14/15 year old son is out there having sex, while his adult daughter has to be under his telescope. Disgusting.

I think you mean "microscope," had to have a little giggle there! :giggle:It's a cute little mistake, though!

Itsbrenda

Owwwwwwkkaaayy 

so ARTPOP Version 3 is coming, removing J&J this time. 

honestly, what a piece of ****

Archived