đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Genuinely Touched: Takeaways From The Elle Podcast

Doot

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

We seem to think very similar then :runhug: i really take to heart everything she says and I try my best to be the nicest person I can be everyday. It’s so infuriating how in an entire interview filled with such meaningful content, there are fans trying to find things to be angry about. 

Literally talking about cutting herself and people are complaining about her sneakers. She performed multiple shows with a broken hip for her fans and they complain aboutsneakers.

Baffling.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

We seem to think very similar then :runhug: i really take to heart everything she says and I try my best to be the nicest person I can be everyday. It’s so infuriating how in an entire interview filled with such meaningful content, there are fans trying to find things to be angry about. 

Will share some thoughts about this, i came to the conclusion that some people deny or purposely ignore the things that humanize Lady Gaga. Case then enters human compassion and human  empathy and some simply can't or don't want to acknowledge that in her or lack those qualities. 

3 minutes ago, Magui said:

Will share some thoughts about this, i came to the conclusion that some people deny or purposely ignore the things that humanize Lady Gaga. Case then enters human compassion and human  empathy and some simply can't or don't want to acknowledge that in her or lack those qualities. 

It's entitlement. 

People selectively choose to ignore the fact that she is an actual person, and think because they've purchased her music or a tour ticket, that therefore they have a right to dictate her career.

It's insane.

14 minutes ago, Doot said:

She performed multiple shows with a broken hip for her fans and they complain aboutsneakers.

Baffling.

Even this week she’s been performing and doing the best she can despite being sick! We don’t deserve her 

12 minutes ago, Magui said:

things that humanize Lady Gaga

This. 

Fans think she’s a machine that has to function exactly the way they want, and they feel as if they deserve something from her.

32 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

Even this week she’s been performing and doing the best she can despite being sick! We don’t deserve her 

Lets not she just ate **** falling off the stage. She puts up with way more than I could in her position.

Monsterzzzzzzz123

Yes ! It was so brave of her OMG I love her so much ❤️ I think the psychotic breakdown she talked about was the one that took her to the hospital in the beginning of marry the night (I just dont understand why she implied she had an abortion). I dont know if it is appropriate to start a discussion about this here but did u guys also connect her breakdown to the marry the night one ?

gagasicebath
7 minutes ago, Monsterzzzzzzz123 said:

Yes ! It was so brave of her OMG I love her so much ❤️ I think the psychotic breakdown she talked about was the one that took her to the hospital in the beginning of marry the night (I just dont understand why she implied she had an abortion). I dont know if it is appropriate to start a discussion about this here but did u guys also connect her breakdown to the marry the night one ?

I sort of got the impression it was much more recent than that, but I could of course be way off base. 

13 minutes ago, Monsterzzzzzzz123 said:

5 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

I sort of got the impression it was much more recent than that, but I could of course be way off base. 

While this is all just speculation, the being dumped on a street corner after being assaulted for several months seems like is what led to her ending up in the hospital (Marry The Night). 

The psychotic break sounds more recent given her Haus Labs person was there, but there isn't really an accurate way to determine that because no one knows how long she has known that person.

9 minutes ago, Monsterzzzzzzz123 said:

But wasnt she in the hospital in MTN because of an abortion ?

That was never confirmed, just theorized. 

Kimblue
14 minutes ago, Monsterzzzzzzz123 said:

But wasnt she in the hospital in MTN because of an abortion ?

I personally don’t think the “no intercourse for two weeks” line was about abortion.

1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

I personally don’t think the “no intercourse for two weeks” line was about abortion.

Agreed. Probably due to the assault.

8 minutes ago, Doot said:

That was never confirmed, just theorized. 

Why did people even thought that? I never heard any of this. 

1 minute ago, Magui said:

Why did people even thought that? I never heard any of this. 

If memory serves, it was a combination of the no sex line, and the fact she has a scar on her stomach.

Archived