Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

So you wanna stan crazy artists?

Featured Posts

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Cool. But BTS lipsync everything they do, throw in cheesy/cringeworthy dance moves and have zero stage presence. People in the US only like them because they "are the cute boys from Korea", bot because their music is great.  Nobody really cares if they acted in local things, Gaga is an acclaimed actress world wide.  You cannot compare Gaga to KPop, KPop will never ever be on Gaga's level.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Congrats for liking KPop, but a lot of us don't.  And instead of FORCING everyone to listen to these bands, you can talk about them in the KPop thread with other KPop fans. STOP making clickbait threads so people will listen to KPop. 

I'm not holding a gun to your head. And honestly, Jonghyun had just as much talent as Gaga does right now. A lot of kpop idols do. You're just so blinded by your hatred for the genre to see that. 

• LMAO 3

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I'm not holding a gun to your head. And honestly, Jonghyun had just as much talent as Gaga does right now. A lot of kpop idols do. You're just so blinded by your hatred for the genre to see that. 

married to medicine wtf GIF

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Jose P

You’re literally confirming what everyone keeps on saying: K-pop fans are unbearable, annoying and unnaturally obsessive. I don’t mind the genre and like some songs, but the fanbase is the worst ever.

Edited by Jose P
  • Thanks 7

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

You’re literally confirming what everyone keeps on saying: K-pop fans are unbearable, annoying and unnaturally obsessive. I don’t mind the genre and like some songs, but the fanbase is the worst ever.

And gaga fans are bearable? Lol

Jose P
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Much more bearable. Any fanbase has crazy stans: Little Monsters, The Beyhive, Swfiters. But K-pop fans take it to the extreme and you are living proof of that. This whole thread is living proof of that.

I would even say a lot of people don’t take K-pop seriously because of the fans. You can even look up lists of most toxic fanbases and y’all always take the top spot. 
Also, what the hell are you doing here dragging Gaga in a Gaga fans forum? Are you here only to promote your faves and that’s that? Gtfo with that tomfoolery gurl LOL.

200.gif

• YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 4

Doot
Just now, Jose P said:

Much more bearable. Any fanbase has crazy stans: Little Monsters, The Beyhive, Swfiters. But K-pop fans take it to the extreme and you are living proof of that. This whole thread is living proof of that.

I would even say a lot of people don’t take K-pop seriously because of the fans. You can even look up lists of most toxic fanbases and y’all always take the top spot. 
Also, what the hell are you doing here dragging Gaga in a Gaga fans forum? Are you here only to promote your faves and that’s that? Gtfo with that tomfoolery gurl LOL.

200.gif

WHAT TF IS K POP

• LMAO 6

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

200.gif

Okay but I'm just over here posting stuff. 

Doot
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Korean pop gurl.

What's the most famous k-pop song so I can listen and figure out what this whole argument is even about?

• LMAO 3

xoxo Gaga
16 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Um hun... Idk if anyone told you but this is GAGAdaily, so if you can't tolorate us why are you even in here?:flop: All you do is post every now and then a clickbait post and then act so hurt when people tell you how tired they are

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Flippy
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

What's the most famous k-pop song so I can listen and figure out what this whole argument is even about?

Possibly Gangam Style :laughga:

my favorites are Monster by BIGBANG & Cleansing Cream by BrownEyedGirls but I don’t listen to too many new songs tbh. That was during my slight K-Pop times :lolga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
  • LMAO 1

moonboywow
1 minute ago, xoxo Gaga said:

Um hun... Idk if anyone told you but this is GAGAdaily, so if you can't tolorate us why are you even in here?:flop: All you do is post every now and then a clickbait post and then act so hurt when people tell you how tired they are

Again...kpop is literally just music so I don't need to specify "this is a kpop thread". Like if you click on it and don't like the content (like I do with most threads on here) then just leave and don't respond to the thread??? Like wow what a concept lol

Doot

Okay, so I listened to some DNA song by a group called BTS. It was fine, I guess. Just seems like an average pop song in a language I don't speak. The production was fine, although I thought that the intense dancing in the video didn't fit. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Then I listened to some song by a group called Blackprint? That was a bop. 

I personally find it hard to listen to music in other languages when the actual singing and lyrics are the focus of the song versus the production. I love electronic songs that may be in different languages because it doesn't really require me to know the language to enjoy the song.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Doot
5 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Again...kpop is literally just music so I don't need to specify "this is a kpop thread". Like if you click on it and don't like the content (like I do with most threads on here) then just leave and don't respond to the thread??? Like wow what a concept lol

Shall I redirect you to the Grudge Remake thread where you literally did the opposite of this? :trollga:

• LMAO 1