Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

So you wanna stan crazy artists?

Featured Posts

CosmicPrincess

The pettiness. We stan lmao

btw I heard from my BTS stan that EXO were like really problematic 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Everyone is so pressed today :popcorn:and I don't get why lol if people wanna unstan let them do so. Although it may feel like it, being a little monster isn't a blood cult :lmao: 

Red Velvet and Shinee have bops :lolly:

Right? That's why I stan. Their ideas seem so fresh and so cool. People just see kpop and they shut down because they are ignorant and have preconceived notions. Like I don't like the fame album. Does that mean all of Gaga's music is like that? No. It doesn't. I gave tfm a chance and I loved it! I didn't like ARTPOP as much but I loved joanne. Like just because you heard like one kpop song you didnt like doesn't mean all kpop is crappy. 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, PrincessDiez said:

Ew

We get it. You hate kpop. How edgy. 

• LMAO 1

skedaddleBItCh

Close the ****in' thread and give her WPs:saladga:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • LMAO 4

JourneyToAvalon
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Leave then. Get off the thread. You don't like kpop. We get it. 

:awkney: Sis, this is a public forum. People are bound to post their opinions whether they are in your favor or not.

It's the same as us telling you to leave GGD if you like kpop so much. Or if we said "Just go to a kpop forum" where people would appreciate your content more.

I'm just giving you an example. You can't honestly expect a majority of the members here, who you know do not have an affinity for kpop based on all the other threads you made, to just become fans overnight.

It's fine that you still make threads despite knowing that but you can't walk into an oven and complain that it's too hot. You knew very well what you were getting into. Especially by not mentioning in the title that they're all k-pop artists. Obviously people aren't gonna be happy. :shrug:

• Like 12

moonboywow
1 minute ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Close the ****in' thread and give her WPs:saladga:

How about we stay on topic and stop being stupid?

• LMAO 1

JourneyToAvalon
4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

We get it. You hate kpop. How edgy. 

We get it. You love kpop in a Gaga forum. How edgy.

See what I mean?

Like I'm sorry if it feels like I'm trying to pick a fight but I truly am not. I am just trying to explain other people's point of view here and hopefully find a middle ground. That's it.

I personally am not bothered by your threads enough to click on them and write something mean. I just ignore them like many other threads that I do.

skedaddleBItCh
10 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

How about we stay on topic and stop being stupid?

Fine then. Care to explain why they're crazy?:ohwell:

What's so... revolutionary about these groups?:ohwell:

Any K-pop groups you'd like to share to us moonboywow?:ohwell:

Care to explain the reason in even saying slash dragging Gaga's name into this?:ohwell:

Look, I appreciate you being a fan and all of Kpop, but you need to understand that these is a GAGA forum, not a Kpop one. Try to comprehend the fact that these kind of things will get someone triggered, and since this is a public forum, opinions... like, any opinions are said, offensive or not.

EDIT: Also, care to explain how more annoying LMs are compared to Kpop stans?:ohwell: I'd love a good evidence.:ohwell:

Edited by skedaddleBItCh
🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

FfFfFfFF

I think prefer not to stan crazy artists anymore, thank u.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

FameMonster01

lol " k pop" and " crazy" maybe in some alternate universe

I'd rather stan Lil Pump than k pop ( besides blackpink, they're the only worthy group)

moonboywow
3 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

lol " k pop" and " crazy" maybe in some alternate universe

I'd rather stan Lil Pump than k pop ( besides blackpink, they're the only worthy group)

moonboywow

Some of those videos above are just plain strange (like applause, bad romance and Alejandro) and some are cool concepts like time travel concept. 

• LMAO 1