Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

So you wanna stan crazy artists?

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow
Just now, dynamite said:

Lol

No. What's "lol" is all these people always threatening to unstan someone for stupid asf reasons. 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

Kpop stans and clickbait... name a more iconic duo

Gaga stans and being more annoying than kpop fans. Name a more iconic duo. 

Amidana
3 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Gaga stans and being more annoying than kpop fans. Name a more iconic duo. 

This is a place for stans of all, but more specifically gaga stans. If you don't like it... :bye:

moonboywow
1 minute ago, IcePrincess said:

not crazy artists but thought-out products similar to each other

I fail to see how each concept in the videos I posted are similar to each other. The same could be said for gaga though. I mean bad romance and judas? Bad romance and perfect illusion (song concept wise) so yeah. 

IcePrincess
Just now, moonboywow said:

I fail to see how each concept in the videos I posted are similar to each other. The same could be said for gaga though. I mean bad romance and judas? Bad romance and perfect illusion (song concept wise) so yeah. 

You came here, make a thread about some bland bands, now you're saying **** about gaga's songs on LADY GAGA's forum and you think you're doing some promo to them? Antipromo - yes for sure

moonboywow
Just now, IcePrincess said:

You came here, make a thread about some bland bands, now you're saying **** about gaga's songs on LADY GAGA's forum and you think you're doing some promo to them? Antipromo - yes for sure

If you don't like this content and don't wish to discuss this shiz then effing leave! Like damn. It's not that hard!!!!!! This shiz is not clickbait. Get the eff over it. 

Widows Kiss
Just now, moonboywow said:

If you don't like this content and don't wish to discuss this shiz then effing leave! Like damn. It's not that hard!!!!!! This shiz is not clickbait. Get the eff over it. 

clickbait

"content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page."

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

clickbait

"content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page."

Leave then. Get off the thread. You don't like kpop. We get it. 

dynamite
16 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

No. What's "lol" is all these people always threatening to unstan someone for stupid asf reasons. 

But still lol, the more you try to force these bands down our throats the less receptive we will be 

moonboywow
Just now, dynamite said:

But still lol 

But nothing. Unless you wanna talk about the videos I posted then leave. 

I for one think shinee and red velvet are the most experimental. RV especially. Like can you imagine gaga doing something like zimzalabim?

Reginald

Everyone is so pressed today :popcorn:and I don't get why lol if people wanna unstan let them do so. Although it may feel like it, being a little monster isn't a blood cult :lmao: 

Red Velvet and Shinee have bops :lolly:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived