💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on Oprah’s Podcast (ELLE Interview)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Listen to it here ladies! A 50 minute long podcast featuring Gaga’s interview in audio form. If you wanted to listen to it, and hear her vocalize her words, it’s here.

(1:40 it starts, but the ad in the beginning is cute)

Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/lady-gaga-heal-through-kindness/id1264843400?i=1000456061742

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2DvOoKRyAne9FmkziUiuiZ?si=lLAtFVUBQZu6S3k2r-Ofrw

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Oh, it was a telephone interview :noparty:

Well at least it’s something 

Schwerk

Oh wow, I can't wait to listen to this. Have to work till midnight so I guess it will be an in bed with some chocolate listening session.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Conservative Mom

oprah's super soul:flutter:i'm listening to it every night :firega:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Listen to it here ladies! A 50 minute long podcast featuring Gaga’s interview in audio form. If you wanted to listen to it, and hear her vocalize her words, it’s here.

(1:40 it starts, but the ad in the beginning is cute)

Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/lady-gaga-heal-through-kindness/id1264843400?i=1000456061742

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2DvOoKRyAne9FmkziUiuiZ?si=lLAtFVUBQZu6S3k2r-OfrwThat

The Popsessed spotify podcast below is awful. 

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I read the article and still thought this would be fine to listen to at work... uh, big mistake. Triggering as fuuuck but lovely to hear about her state of mind right now. Easily one of her best interviews. 

It is. She got SO deep I love it and love her more. 

Wow, this podcast is such a gift. I used to listen to her Howard Stern interviews a lot, I like to hear her talk and it felt like we were getting something of substance from them. But Howard can be so gross at times.

To have a real, genuine talk between Gaga and Oprah about such deep topics... wonderful. I do hope they do something together again like they were mentioning near the end. A series on mental health would be a dream.

Tom Nook

Amidst of the talk of mental health and Haus Laboratories I love and stan the fact that Gaga’s favorite show at the moment is Bob’s Burgers :legend:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Franch Toast
Just now, Mudkip said:

Amidst of the talk of mental health and Haus Laboratories I love and stan the fact that Gaga’s favorite show at the moment is Bob’s Burgers :legend:

And what makes it sweet to me is that she watches it because it reminds her of Natali. 

She/Her/Hers

beaublue

This convo was great. Gaga always has great convos with Oprah & Stern & they end up being the best interviews.

mmmmonster

To me, this is the best interview she’s done in recent years.  She very genuinely and eloquently expressed the good and bad parts of her circumstances, and this was just so inspirational to everyone who had struggled with anything or had a bad day in general.

It certainly made me feel a bit better after not seeing her last night; I was devastated and it really sucked, but like she said, this will pass and there are so many things I’m very grateful for, whether it be her, friends and family, or having food and shelter.

You go spread the message of kindness and compassion, girl!

Archived