The Final End Of CrazyGa?

Jester

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Her words and these pictures makes it seem like all these things in these pics are her trying to appeal to the older fans, which doesn't make it any better...

No you're just misinterpreting what she's saying. 

"The conception that Gaga is cooky for the sake of being cooky is so wrong. We think it's beautiful. We love avant-garde but it's not for the sake of avant-garde"- Gaga, 2009

She hasn't changed her stance. She's doubling down. 

"Well, the meat dress, quite frankly, I didn’t think it was going to be as shocking to everyone as it was. But that’s just me. I have a sort of eccentric brain, so for me, I was like, Of course this makes sense." - Gaga, 2019

58e1fe276fef9fa23ed302a14e181222.jpg

ANTI WP

No matter what she chooses to do in her life ...i  always support and love her :heart:

Those who are bored with her ...you better f off and go f yourself  :trollga:

GreekGod
10 minutes ago, Stephen said:

No you're just misinterpreting what she's saying. 

"The conception that Gaga is cooky for the sake of being cooky is so wrong. We think it's beautiful. We love avant-garde but it's not for the sake of avant-garde"- Gaga, 2009

She hasn't changed her stance. She's doubling down. 

"Well, the meat dress, quite frankly, I didn’t think it was going to be as shocking to everyone as it was. But that’s just me. I have a sort of eccentric brain, so for me, I was like, Of course this makes sense." - Gaga, 2019

58e1fe276fef9fa23ed302a14e181222.jpg

She literally went against what she said in the picture you posted. 

I totally get that people get older and their mindset and lifestyle change and they get less rebellious and less creative in a crazy way like before. But she really didn’t need to discredit what made her Lady Gaga ij the first place. “I am in another place creatively than before” would be a much better statement than “I tried to get their attention, I don’t have to anymore”.

ANTI WP

Some of the replies in this thread :fail::saladga:

Some of yall IQs can be compared to rats IQs 

Leave gaga alone ..she is a women now ... 

ANTI WP
3 hours ago, The Enigmatic said:

If LG6 wasn't good , or underwhelming . I will really unstan.

:excuseu:  pathetic 

4 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

:excuseu:  pathetic 

Just hover over the users name and click Ignore User. 

You'll get rid of all the negativity and be able to enjoy the site more. 

moonboywow
27 minutes ago, Felix34 said:

I want 2008-2013 Gaga back!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather her not be miserable like during those days. Thank you but no thank you. Let's look forward. Not back. 

Stephen
12 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

She literally did NOT :fail: I don’t know how to make it any clearer for you. The quote from 2009 I posted is the SAME sentiment as the one from 2019. If you can’t comprehend that I don’t know what to tell you. 

Smother Em Eh

Y’all need to understand that when she was wearing all those crazy outfits and shocking the hell out of people she was very young. As she has gotten older, she has changed and matured. It’s part of life. 

We really haven’t seen full on crazyGa since the ARTPOP Era and that’s ok. I think she will always be crazy and shocking in a way but not to the extreme she was then. She has evolved into a true Artist and people are just now realizing how vocally talented she is. And if she continues to replicate 2008-2013 crazyGa it could damage her current wonderful reputation. And why would she want to do that? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LUCARTPOP

Some of y'all are really stuck in the past, nothing is wrong with that, but girl... What happened in 2008-2013 should stay in 2008-2013. YouTube exists, get your nostalgia from there. :awkney: 

PeachJug

I don't get how people think she is discrediting her past or undermining her own work?

She literally even mentions the meaning behind the meat dress - her extravagance always had meaning

Part of that meaning was to spread the meaning in a shocking way (or get attention) which is OBVIOUS, duh.

She is the same CrazyGa she has always been, but lately her messages are best presented in other ways than fashion. Seems u guys want CrazyClothingGa, but i'll take any form of CrazyGa, or Lady Gaga (same thing).

I stan hard and forever will.

Head Empty
2 hours ago, GreekGod said:

I totally get that people get older and their mindset and lifestyle change and they get less rebellious and less creative in a crazy way like before. But she really didn’t need to discredit what made her Lady Gaga ij the first place. “I am in another place creatively than before” would be a much better statement than “I tried to get their attention, I don’t have to anymore”.

In the interview she's trying to make clear that she was at a point where getting attention was becoming het biggest  goal - regardless of message. She was feeling pressure to out-do herself, just to keep the attention from fading.

The references @Stephen used in his post illustrate what Gaga stood for at the start of her career and still stands for: making art for the sake of art. And that art can still be attention-grabbing. It can still spread strong messages and "crazy" iconography. But it should never just be about garnering "attention" in the egotistical sense of the word.

Archived