Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Final End Of CrazyGa?

Jester

Featured Posts

Gagaism

I just want to ask for all unstaning ppl to pass me the cards, I need to get some points on this cult site. Thank you next.

thank you next mean girls GIF by Ariana Grande

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

If LG6 wasn't good , or underwhelming . I will really unstan.

Oh no. What will we do. :bradley:

HeavyCapiLover

Stop acting like yall just discovered now that she wanted to get people attention. Of course there always was a reason behind this like art or a political statement but she said since the begining that she wanted people to see her, to know her. She used all the codes of the fame industry to get peopl's attention (buzz, controversy...) to then show them her talent and spread a message and it all worked. Now it's been 11 years, she's older, of course she will not show up, every day with different crazy over the top outfit like she used to. She still can do it but it will not be as intersting as before since people got sick of her and since she became way more than just a popstar but a full talented woman in eyes of the world. Her crazy never disapeared and it will stay in her forever cause she is like that, she just want to try other things in musica, cinema, fashion, etc. 

FameMonster01

I don't care about what she just said, Imma just say that admitting you did this all for attention is pointless lol.

Anyways, I'm here for LG6 and will continue to support her, if she doesn't deliver, I'll gladly leave the fanbase

RenegAde

Guys, what gaga is saying cant be that difficult to comprehend by adults..    geeez yall are going way off 

Here comes the drama

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Franch Toast

I can't make any more reactions today because I guess I used them all up placing "love" reactions on people's responses to her raw, heartfelt Elle interview, otherwise I would've been reacting to more of the posts on this thread. 

I don't think "CrazyGa" is going anywhere, but she realized that her motivations for being "crazy" were changing and that she didn't want to shock people just for the sake of shock value and instead wanted to concentrate on the mission of spreading joy and lifting people up. That doesn't mean that she only shocked for the sake of shock value at all earlier points in career, as she seems to have had a greater purpose (such as with the meat dress), but as she pulled back and examined her persona from the audience perspective, she realized that she had cultivated an expectation of shocking people, which was making her feel she had to continue to shock to live up to audience expectations. And then one day she realized that she didn't want to be shocking just for the shake of being shocking. 

We can still see so many instances of CrazyGa, especially at J&P or when she was writhing on the floor as a unicorn. 

She/Her/Hers

MaryJaneHolland

She makes it so hard to.... Idk...

I feel like at times she says random mighty ѕhit just for the occasion.. Like, it's an Oprah interview so she has to sound, smart, intelligent and not superficial.. And then if LG6 is at least a bit like her previous albums she'd be like "I love to shock people, it's in my art, soul" blah blah... which is kinda lame but whatever

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

She's literally saying she doesn't want to shock people for the sake of bemusement of bewilderment; that she wants her art to have a message too. 

You know what...

So her art didn't have a message before?

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

The lack of reading comprehension in this thread... far too much :fail:

Avant-garde IS gaga's aesthetic I HIGHLY doubt it's going away. Re-read the text and try to process what she's saying. :madge: 

met-gala-nina-144-lady-gaga-jumbo.jpg

_106819052_mediaitem106819051.jpg

lady-gaga-haus-laboratories-1562739588.j

gaga-920x584.jpg

lady-gaga-b.jpg

Her words and these pictures makes it seem like all these things in these pics are her trying to appeal to the older fans, which doesn't make it any better...

3 hours ago, Miracle said:

ENIGMA is probably the weirdest Gaga's been since the BTW era.

Who's gonna tell you? :saladga:

Edonis
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

So her art didn't have a message before?

No. Rather, her art shouldn't just be shock for the sake of shock (which some of her stuff, particularly from 2012-2014, was shock art for the sake of shock art and nothing more) but have a message and meaning behind it. She even gives an example of the meat dress and its meaning. I don't know why so many people are getting strung out about a sentiment she shared years ago back in like, 2015. 

Shock-art is great, but it needs to be done well so that the audience gets it, and doesn't just get turned off or bewildered by it for the sake of being bewildered. Instead that a meaning can be taken from it. Like @Franch Toast said, I think she's trying to reexamine how she approaches that style of art so that it has the lasting impact that it needs to have. 

SpadesToStart

Y’all questioning if CrazyGa is gone forever clearly haven’t been to Enigma or watched the videos. One of the dancers tortures/screws her with a giant water-pick looking thing during Aura 😂

Gaga will always be off the wall, over the top, and out of left field :pawsup:

Archived