💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Final End Of CrazyGa?

Jester

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

If she doesn't want to be crazy anymore  , then change ur stage name .

I am having my ARTPOP moment

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I think she finished CrazyGa at Swinefest at SXSW 2013 or 14 I don’t remember . that was the last time she was able to surprise me with shock value. it is a poetic ending if you think about it. being roasted on stage also.

It’s overall a very intricate music performance.

but yeah, it was the last time CrazyGa appeared for me.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

hopefully she puts on a great CrazyGa return at the VMA’s or Grammy’s next year. that would be ideal.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Stephen

The lack of reading comprehension in this thread... far too much :fail:

Avant-garde IS gaga's aesthetic I HIGHLY doubt it's going away. Re-read the text and try to process what she's saying. :madge: 

met-gala-nina-144-lady-gaga-jumbo.jpg

_106819052_mediaitem106819051.jpg

lady-gaga-haus-laboratories-1562739588.j

gaga-920x584.jpg

lady-gaga-b.jpg

16 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

I think she finished CrazyGa at Swinefest at SXSW 2013 or 14 I don’t remember . that was the last time she was able to surprise me with shock value. it is a poetic ending if you think about it. being roasted on stage also.

It’s overall a very intricate music performance.

but yeah, it was the last time CrazyGa appeared for me.

I'd say she was still there during C2C era. Even after. She got rid of the persona for Joanne imo.

Lady-Gaga-in-Tokyo-Nightclub--20-720x122Lady-Gaga-orange-pumps-paris-france-astelady-gaga-heart-nipples-outfit-03.jpg

Chromaticunt

Guys, I think she just means we're not getting another meat dress or vomit performance any time soon. But wbk that since 2015. She will always be an artist but now she's figuring out who she is now she's grabbed the world's attention and their respect. Nothing about what she's said has contradicted her recent actions. She still has Gaganess, but it's just less try-hard and more natural.

LGMonster95

Listen to her podcast cause what she really means is she wants her art to empower people and she mentioned metgala for the fact that her performance art was bringing a lot of joy to the audience.

Tom Nook

Idk why nobody seems to reference V Magazine when regards to Gaga doesn’t do CrazyGa anymore :smh: like this fan base praised it for being an eccentric/crazy look yet criticized it or dragged it for being too outlandish that it made her look unrecognizable :selena: this fanbase is never and will never be satisfied
10610924-6773843-Boom_In_one_shot_she_ap
hjhkjhjkhkh.jpg?quality=95&

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

nenhures

I don't get y'all saying she lost her edge after Joanne either. Have you seen her Dive Bar sets? The Metallica performance at the Grammy's? The Superbowl? The Coachella set? Photoshoots like the one for V Magazine? All of Enigma and J&P? The list can go on and on.

Just try and harbor a little bit more open-mindness and perspective, I mean, for a group of people that stan such an inventive woman some you sure can be dense and impervious to change.

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

"no longer feels pressure to" =/= "will not"

Is it really hard that? :triggered:

This :triggered:

End Racism Now

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, FentyGa11 said:

damn...all these years when people have been saying “she’s weird, she does this **** for attention”, we defended her saying “she’s an artist, everything she does has a purpose.”

guess that was a lie lol

Just because it was intended to be shocking doesn’t mean it didn’t have meaning.

Ladle Ghoulash
8 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I don't get y'all saying she lost her edge after Joanne either. Have you seen her Dive Bar sets? The Metallica performance at the Grammy's? The Superbowl? The Coachella set? Photoshoots like the one for V Magazine? All of Enigma and J&P? The list can go on and on.

Just try and harbor a little bit more open-mindness and perspective, I mean, for a group of people that stan such an inventive woman some you sure are bad at dealing with change.

THANK YOU 

Ladle Ghoulash
11 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Listen to her podcast cause what she really means is she wants her art to empower people and she mentioned metgala for the fact that her performance art was bringing a lot of joy to the audience.

What podcast? 

Archived