💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Final End Of CrazyGa?

Jester

Featured Posts

Princess Zelda

Why are so many people saddened by this though? I am not surprised and, if anything, this just makes her even more "Gaga" to me. Still eccentric, and definitely very intelligent and self-aware. I don't think it was all fake and solely done for attention, fame and success. It's obvious that it was to some degree but I've honestly always found it delusional when fans of ANY artist believe everything the artist in question does or says is 100% genuine and "for the art". You do need money and attention to make it. And celebrities, no matter what industry they're part of, are actors in the end. Just like the rest of us in our daily lives and society, really. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga

To people who said " she is grown up she won't do that anymore "

Yes, she is more mature now, but when it comes to performance, she can be crazy again ! 

It's unrealistic but the fact the we are still in pre era between Joanne ASIB and LG6, where Joanne and ASIB she wannna be mature.

Did you guy forget MetGala Enigma Coachella and her new york city fashions????

Coachella happened during joanne era, many of us shocked when she wear a wig again, with classy gaga makeup and awesome dark vibe backdrop....

So again,  she is gaga. She is always there. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

giskardsb
3 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Wow, why do people have to break things down out of context and to the lowest form? 

I think this is mostly just from fans who are disillusioned with Gaga post ARTOP.     When a person is looking for reasons to support their disillusionment they will tend to key off on certain things and put them in a narrow context to support their view.

TheSlash
59 minutes ago, FentyGa11 said:

damn...all these years when people have been saying “she’s weird, she does this **** for attention”, we defended her saying “she’s an artist, everything she does has a purpose.”

guess that was a lie lol

What, no :duck: . Did you read why she did it? It had a purpose, she just didn't think it would shock everyone as it did. 

Ew, David!

Prismatic Light
6 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Wow, why do people have to break things down out of context and to the lowest form? 

People can grow and change and learn from what they have done. She has learnt that while, the crazy fashion is a part of her, it doesn't define her and she doesn't have to outdo herself in terms of shocking people anymore, she has matured and learnt from it. It doesn't make her a liar...

1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

I think this is mostly just from fans who are disillusioned with Gaga post ARTOP.     When a person is looking for reasons to support their disillusionment they will tend to key off on certain things and put them in a narrow context to support their view.

Her last sentence made me confused but as I read again I noticed nothing means that she is contradicting herself or leaving her craziness, nobody judged her tho, don't jump to conclusions thanks :poot:

Also, some people like me may have misunderstandings with long paragraphs, you know not everyone has English as first language :poot:

Be kind 🧡

Mikemarble
Just now, TheSlash said:

What, no :duck: . Did you read why she did it? It had a purpose, she just didn't think it would shock everyone as it did. 

come on. yes she did.

omg first of all people change...

U guys are the first to criticize Katy Perry when she has always the same sound or whatever (I don't agree with that btw) & when she's doing something else u want her to go back to her old days... It's the same with Gaga now. Lady Gaga is one of the most versatile artist out there. With each era she's really reinventing herself soooo that's it. It may not be as crazy as her old days but it's still different. You should just appreciate the music & the person she is.

& second u guys are going too far... She didn't say that she'll never be crazy anymore. We can actually see her being crazy at every Enigma show...

Bolkins

God I hope I’m wrong but it feels at times as though she regrets being the person she used to be. It’s rare that you hear her fondly speaking about her past unless it’s about breaking records or being a game changer like hun crazyGa WAS the game changer please don’t sweep her under the rug xoxo 

Davian
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Also, ENIGMA is probably the weirdest Gaga's been since the BTW era.

The whole ARTPOP era says hi:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

HermioneT

I personally think this is an intelligent, beautiful and reassuring statement she made her. She is very clever in the way she shifts her career focus and I am happy for her that it actually works out (C2C, ASIB).

For those who perceive her nowadays as "too boring" and "not creative/crazy enough": Just try to imagine how it must feel when you have to serve a new crazy look (which needs to be unique and shocking) every single time you are seen in public. And keep in mind, she is a celebrity, who can only go out unseen when undertaking special preparations long before. In addition, you have to deliver equally shocking and spectacular shows each time you perfom. You just can't keep up with her level of creativity and shock effects of her early career for years! It is inhuman and would certainly leed to burnout at one point.

It must have been an insane pressure  and probably took out the fun of it of her and I am really glad, she doesn't feel obligated to do this as her unique selling point alone anymore.

She / hers

The Enigmatic

If LG6 wasn't good , or underwhelming . I will really unstan.

I am having my ARTPOP moment

The overreactions in this thread ! Gaga is 33 now, she was 23 at the time. I don't think she's referring to how "weird" or "shocking" she seemed, more so of how she has to feel to outdo herself all of the time.

Archived