💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Final End Of CrazyGa?

Jester

Featured Posts

Doncho
Just now, KleinGa said:

She was trying to say that "flesh is flesh" regardless of sexual orientation we are all flesh that doesn't differ. It's equivalent to saying we all have red blood regardless but she couldn't wear a blood dress :huntyga:

Ok :poot:

Im sure the public got the message just fine :poot:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Maybe it didn't come across as effective as she'd like :selena: 

BUT it did bring awareness as all of the billions of articles about the dress mentioned that she came with gay soldiers to the show and explained the reasoning so at least the public read it once :vegas:

Also, Dont Ask Don't tell was repealed later. If that's not impact, I don't know what is :firega:

Prismatic Light
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Well public never cares about anything tbh, people are just ready to judge and it shows, Gaga or not :madge:

Be kind 🧡

lol the kids here thinks that a woman in her 30s is still going to have the same point of view of many things like a 23 years old woman.. sorry to tell you, but people grow up and also their mind..

I also think that she kinda likes the "elegant" look that she serves since C2C, in some sense, she got more praise and became more easy to the eye of people and finally was welcomed by the gp and by the colleagues.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Doncho
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Also, Dont Ask Don't tell was repealed later. If that's not impact, I don't know what is :firega:

True, thats what matters the most!

LGMonster95

Some of you really don't get her at all. Gaga is still going to be creative because that's who she is and likes to do and she even said on that interview that she has an eccentric brain, she's just not going to push herself into that direction  (like for example her Swine performance when she was vomited on) which if you ask me It's better because she was receiving a lot of backlash and with her health and stuff like that she doesn't need it. Like do you really think that Gaga will say that she'll stop being creative and then the next day going at Enigma and doing all the stuff that she does like if nothing ever happened? Seriously, y'all are misunderstanding her again like a lot of times...

Felixorfelicia

How is she contradicting herself?? You guys watched her dressed in meat, bleed and lick peoples fingers on stage but you’re surprised by what she says??

it’s SHOCK ART..it’s all about getting attention, flabbergasting people and shocking them

it’s her whole act why are u guys surprised lol

Tease it to Jesus

Edonis

She's literally saying she doesn't want to shock people for the sake of bemusement of bewilderment; that she wants her art to have a message too. 

You know what...

Lemon Pie

DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF MY PU$$Y!!!!    :enigma:

LADY GAGA- ENEMA 2019

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Reality

And here we go with people looking way too into this and starting to “unstan” because they think that she’s not going to be “Gaga” anymore...

All of this is stuff that makes sense. She’s not “going away”. She’s still very much “Gaga”. She’s still going to do crazy and over the top ****. That’s part of who she is. All she’s saying that she wants to do more than that. She wants to be shocking, but shocking in a way that has meaning, not for the sole purpose of being “shocking”. And of course she’s going to tone down a bit. We’ve already seen that, but that doesn’t mean that she’s “done and over”. She’s just maturing and evolving as an artist and as an individual.

🖤👹

giskardsb
38 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i think she might have worded it a bit wrong, but saying ''I used to just go, “What am I going to do next to get people’s attention?” '' doesn't really sound like she was amazingly genuine :emma:

isn't that "genuinely" what a shock artist does?

Glamourpuss

Don't forget the performance art she did for the Met Gala. Crazyga is still in there. 

I would LOVE people to show me the line where she said she wasn't going to be crazy and everything she did in the past was just for the attention. I seemed to have missed that part when I read it the last 12 times.

PlanetChromatica
48 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

THIS! So was it all an attention-seeking move? Its like she's contradicting herself... Again... 

Wow, why do people have to break things down out of context and to the lowest form? 

People can grow and change and learn from what they have done. She has learnt that while, the crazy fashion is a part of her, it doesn't define her and she doesn't have to outdo herself in terms of shocking people anymore, she has matured and learnt from it. It doesn't make her a liar...

Archived