Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Final End Of CrazyGa?

Jester

Featured Posts

I don't think she's saying that she wouldn't do anything crazy, just more that she's not going to try to constantly outdo herself or make it a priority.  Like doing something as more of an artistic choice, rather than because of the attention.

I don't think what she's saying is that surprising, both about her art of bemusing (isn't that in the first two lines of Applause?) and her more recent choice to not try to shock people as much, seems consistent with what we've seen since the end of ARTPOP.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Thank you! Evolution is essential to an artist, and if Gaga was still doing the same sh*t at 33 she was at 23 nobody would be a fan

Also she literally was crazyGa during met gala. Maybe not the AvantGarde-esque ga, but still where can you find an artist that literally opened the pink carpet with 4 LOOKS? And she literally gave a 15mins performance on a fvcking pink carpet. Who does that? Only LADY GAGA. this post is delusional.

luna’s advocate

Prismatic Light
10 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

There's just nothing exciting happening. Enigma is awful and Haus Labs wasn't as much of a success as it could've been. She's been disappointing me since the Met Gala (Met Gala was a serve, I'm saying everything after has been a bust).

I get you, yep. Honestly the same. I mean, the hype for the album vanished ok, but after Haus Labs I feel different towards her, I can't explain. Her music will probably make me adore her again but other than that, idk. I miss ASIB, I was so happy for her and hyped last year 

Be kind 🧡

KleinGa
26 minutes ago, FentyGa11 said:

damn...all these years when people have been saying “she’s weird, she does this **** for attention”, we defended her saying “she’s an artist, everything she does has a purpose.”

guess that was a lie lol

21 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

THIS! So was it all an attention-seeking move? Its like she's contradicting herself... Again... 

Read carefully what she said. The shock value that she was attempting to create was done to bring attention to her message. Look at what she said regarding the meat dress. Yes, what she did always had a purpose and a message behind it, she just went big to make sure the message is heard.

She isn't contradicting herself at all.

KleinGa
20 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I always knew she was doing both. We all knew it was for attention. I mean, how can a meat dress be for a purpose? :ladyhaha:

Gaga herself always said "lets give people something to talk about"

But she LITERALLY said in the same article that the meat dress WAS for a purpose

moonboywow

Instead of moaning and complaining about leaving and unstanning...just leave. Announcing it like that just makes you look silly. Like you're doing this for attention. Either leave or stay. That's all you gotta do  

Sorcerer

She's becoming a more mature woman and artist. There is nothing in the interview that says she isn't gonna do something 'weird' or 'crazy' anymore. She wants her art, 'crazy' or not, to empower people instead of just 'shocking' them.

If y'all are unstanning now, then don't come back when she does something 'CrazyGa'. :madge:

KleinGa
12 minutes ago, Diente said:

Of course people with awful reading comprehension will "unstan" and call her a liar. Color me shocked:enigma:

Im literally shocked at the poor levels of comprehension displayed by the replies on this thread :selena:

joannesrats

Y'all are too dense for your own good. She's saying that she felt pressured to be crazy and everything, and now she doesn't. Look at Enigma, look at the John Wayne video, look at the MET Gala look. Just because she doesn't feel pressured doesn't mean she won't do it when she wants to or sees it fit. If anything, it will make it better and more thought out if she has time to just go balls to the wall. 

Doncho
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

But she LITERALLY said in the same article that the meat dress WAS for a purpose

Yeah but I dont think her reason makes sense at all. Like that weird explanation she gave at Ellen... I never understood it :poot:

Its ok though, I still love that iconic moment

Prismatic Light
14 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Not y’all saying y’all planning leaving this fanbase / unstan her after the interview 💀💀 bye lmao we don’t need y’all anyways go and enjoy other unseasoned popstars I guess 
logo tv runway GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Some of them may be disappointed or not very interested in her after years, this doesn't mean they're fake stans and they're unstanning omg, relax :air: as a fan I'm looking forward to new music for example, but I'm not judging whoever isn't really interested/hyped or shading them like, wtf people here need to chill nobody offended her or else :air:

Be kind 🧡

JohnnyVersace

I mean, she literally says she didn't find the meat dress crazy or absurd at all. If that's her mentality then I'm sure she still has "weird" antics up her sleeve. 

It's clearly part of her artistry and creative mindset. Just look at Enigma: she's in a healthier headspace and not trying to force wackiness....and it's still ****ing bizarre as hell. Simulations, alien probe rape during Aura, anime versions of herself, the Scheiße robot, the dialogue. It's ****ing crazy lol.

Just because she's not forcing people to give her attention does not mean she isn't still avant-garde and eccentric. 

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Yeah but I dont think her reason makes sense at all. Like that weird explanation she gave at Ellen... I never understood it :poot:

She was trying to say that "flesh is flesh" regardless of sexual orientation we are all flesh that doesn't differ. It's equivalent to saying we all have red blood regardless but she couldn't wear a blood dress :huntyga:

bloody g

She's been serving crazyga on twitter every other day though? :oprah:

She is not saying she'll stop shocking the audience, she's saying that's not her purpose.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived