💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Final End Of CrazyGa?

Jester

Featured Posts

Doncho
6 minutes ago, FentyGa11 said:

damn...all these years when people have been saying “she’s weird, she does this **** for attention”, we defended her saying “she’s an artist, everything she does has a purpose.”

guess that was a lie lol

I always knew she was doing both. We all knew it was for attention. I mean, how can a meat dress be for a purpose? :ladyhaha:

Gaga herself always said "lets give people something to talk about"

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ignorance in this thread is so annoying

She was in her early 20s when she did all that. And now she’s a woman. People change, people evolve. That’s the rule of life. Just because she doesn’t feel like that anymore doesn’t mean that it wasn’t genuine when she did. :shrug:

giskardsb

She had to move on from being looked at as simply a shock artist pop star.  That type of career has a very limited life span and the only end is self parody.  She grew up as an artist.

Prismatic Light
1 minute ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Wow. I'm becoming less of a stan every month. 

Almost the same tbh. I'm sure her new music will be amazing and take me back to adore her, because in the last months I really feel a bit distant from her :spin:

Be kind 🧡

Sickness

Her greatest quality was her mystique and she’s giving it all away. Retired magician teas. 

Anyway, she was “cRaZy” but that was her appeal and her advantage over everyone else in pop culture. She was shocking but had the talent to back it up, that’s why she was “allowed” to do whatever she wanted in a performance. At the end of the day her vocals, presence, or star power never got dragged. 

I don’t know what made her think she couldn’t do both since it’s part of the entire Lady Gaga persona.

VoldeLorde2
1 minute ago, Prismatic Light said:

Almost the same tbh. I'm sure her new music will be amazing and take me back to adore her, because in the last months I really feel a bit distant from her :spin:

There's just nothing exciting happening. Enigma is awful and Haus Labs wasn't as much of a success as it could've been. She's been disappointing me since the Met Gala (Met Gala was a serve, I'm saying everything after has been a bust).

RAMROD

Gaga is NOT lying.

Gaga was young and young people tends to be very rebellious. And as she gets older, she learns over times who she really is. Which is something that people need to understand. People grow and people change, each of us will. I got her so much. I did not recognize myself when I saw old pictures of mines when I was a teen to my mid 20s. There style of fashion I will not wear anymore today. And there are that I started to wear that the younger me would never bat an eye on. It’s just that simple.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Antichrist
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

The ignorance in this thread is so annoying

She was in her early 20s when she did all that. And now she’s a woman. People change, people evolve. That’s the rule of life. Just because she doesn’t feel like that anymore doesn’t mean that it wasn’t genuine when she did. :shrug:

i think she might have worded it a bit wrong, but saying ''I used to just go, “What am I going to do next to get people’s attention?” '' doesn't really sound like she was amazingly genuine :emma:

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

There's just nothing exciting happening. Enigma is awful and Haus Labs wasn't as much of a success as it could've been. She's been disappointing me since the Met Gala (Met Gala was a serve, I'm saying everything after has been a bust).

Girl, Met Gala just happened a few months ago. It's not like she's sucking for years now.

3 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

will ferrell lol GIF

Of course people with awful reading comprehension will "unstan" and call her a liar. Color me shocked:enigma:

Luna Lovegood

Not at y’all saying on planning leaving this fanbase / unstan her after this interview 💀💀 bye lmao we don’t need y’all anyways go and enjoy other unseasoned popstars I guess 
logo tv runway GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

luna’s advocate

8 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

She had to move on from being looked at as simply a shock artist pop star.  That type of career has a very limited life span and the only end is self parody.  She grew up as an artist.

Thank you! Evolution is essential to an artist, and if Gaga was still doing the same sh*t at 33 she was at 23 nobody would be a fan

Archived