Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga about self-harming and PTSD (sensitive content)

Hebi

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
21 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

When she talks about a psychotic break at the end... I think it happened very recently. Maybe less than 2 years ago :ohno:

Such a beautiful interview! I’ll definitely will listen to it more times. I can’t express what I’m feeling and I’ll keep it to myself. I just want to say... I hope I’ll have a chance to say thank you and more things to Gaga face to face. :heart: 

Yes, I think I can't express yet what I'm feeling yet, but I'm grateful to her for being so brave and honest. This woman deserves so much love and support. 

She mentioned Phuong being there with her in the ER – not sure how long Phuong has been part of the Haus, but I know she's been Sarah's long-time assistant. 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I love this bish

Dbt is usually used for borderline personality disorder. I could see that with Gaga tbh 

It was originally for BPD but has been modified to help treat dual diagnoses, PTSD, eating disorder, severe mood disorders, etc.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

GunninMan

Reading that really broke my heart, her pain is sooooo so much deeper than we all thought. And to imagine how happy the things she is doing now make her, and then to see the hate spewed out towards her from her own fan base is just really disgusting. This unwarranted critique of every move she makes and everything she says has to stop. It’s okay to dislike or not agree with something Gaga does, but we need to stop going over the line into being so ****ing awful to her all the time.

He8MyHeart

I'm sad but also so angry that someone could just go on and presumably lead a normal life after raping her repeatedly. I hope one day that person is brought to justice.

Diamonster

I feel her when she said telling someone about it helps, I had times where I cut, but now when I wanna do it, I tell my girlfriend, I wanna cut but it’s bad and stupid. And she can comfort me and such, it helps

JustYouandI
21 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

I'm sad but also so angry that someone could just go on and presumably lead a normal life after raping her repeatedly. I hope one day that person is brought to justice.

Mte. It makes me so so angry that someone could so selfishly scar someone else for life in such a deep way and still get to go around, maybe even inflicting that kind of pain on others. 

I always suspected that her assault had been more than one isolated event, but knowing that it went on for months... I'm sad but also glad that she is healing enough to be so open about it.

TheBadRomancer

It’s so heartbreaking learning about her struggles but also makes me appreciate her so much more. it seems like she has a good treatment team around her that are using modalities that work for her. 

I also take olanzapine so... twinsies 😹

:(

I feel so bad for her... I have experienced psychosis as well. Taken olanzapine too. It’s hard. 
Hopefully she feels better more and more each day. :heart:

TheBadRomancer
41 minutes ago, KNJ said:

It was originally for BPD but has been modified to help treat dual diagnoses, PTSD, eating disorder, severe mood disorders, etc.

^^^ this. 

gagaxsebert

I was so sorry for her after hearing this interview.

I didn’t know she had been raped repeatedly, and that makes it even worse :bradley:

and then hearing bout her medication & the pain she goes through is much worse than I imagined and I just wanted to cry 

Used to be HighRoad

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, KNJ said:

I know, I'm a therapist. That's why I said usually for bpd :)

LGMonster95

I was really sad to the point of tearing up when I heard some of the words that she said but then I realized how strong of a person she actually is, imagine going through all the stuff that she said and then also being as famous as her with everyone having their eyes on you waiting to make a wrong move. You really have to have a strong mindset to fight through all of that and also have her personality as a kind, lovable and caring person. What's really important is that she moved on and became the successful woman that she is today and I'm sure that she feels a lot of joy for it too. I have so much love and confidence for her, I'm sure she's doing the best to have a happy life and she really seems like that nowadays. I hope the fans would understand all of this and actually become more supportive towards her and leave the harsh comments (that doesn't mean liking everything about her but let's just stop being rude) if we would at least try to give her the same love that she gives to us and not just that but being a bit more kind then I'm sure she's gonna appreciate all of this very much.

audrey horne

Honestly DBT is saving my life right now. I'm so glad for her to use her platform to talk about these issues. It could be so encouraging to hear/read these words, many of us might actually need this. Go Gaga.

gagzus

I love her so much and she’s so strong. I feel like all I wanna do is sit and have a real conversation with her alone someday just to pick her brain about love and art and even just talk about the weather and life in general.

And it means the world to me to hear her talk about self harm, suicidal thoughts and Haus Labs. I’ve never said this on here before but as a survivor of a suicide attempt I know how low she must feel sometimes and I’m glad she has her coping practise; HEALTHY ones as well.

Archived