💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga about self-harming and PTSD (sensitive content)

Hebi

Featured Posts

JustYouandI
12 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

The past 10 years she‘s made several references to “ the worst day of her life”, especially in the Marry the Video video. I think this could be it and she’s starting to reveal more details about it. This whole interview really made me think of the marry the night video :/ I love her so much 

I think the psychotic break episode was more recent though, like maybe just a several of years ago. From what I've understood throughtout the years, she started really dealing with her traumas and having therapy and medication years after it all hapenned, so I dont think she has been medicated for that long.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

The past 10 years she‘s made several references to “ the worst day of her life”, especially in the Marry the Video video. I think this could be it and she’s starting to reveal more details about it. This whole interview really made me think of the marry the night video :/ I love her so much 

Now that you mention it :bradley:   The whole set up in a hospital, the way she showed us how she broke down :bradley:

I love her so much, and even though I have never self harmed or thought that way about myself, I do have time where I do think very negatively of myself and I hate myself sometimes. I really appreciate her being so open about mental health and her struggles, and her rape... I am just glad she is in a much better place now

End Racism Now

2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I love this bish

Dbt is usually used for borderline personality disorder. I could see that with Gaga tbh 

I do have that… and I have PTSD... and I have fibromyalgia… and I've been assaulted… Gosh, there really is a link between these things

I guess that's why I love her so much. Behind all the achievements you can feel  her struggles with the life as a human.  I love her as a singer but I admire her as a fighter. It is so difficult to be open and tell people what you have experienced and been experiencing. I was holding a knife in the kitchen literally last week and really wanted to end everything in a second, so this interview really warms my heart and makes me feel sad at the same time. I am still not able to tell anyone about my struggling, but this, her courage... I love her. (will try the ice method...)

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I do have that… and I have PTSD... and I have fibromyalgia… and I've been assaulted… Gosh, there really is a link between these things

Absolutely. I believe that trauma is the cause of BPD, it's surely the cause of PTSD, and leaves scars on the body (fibro) mind, and soul. :heart:

54 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

I think the psychotic break episode was more recent though, like maybe just a several of years ago. From what I've understood throughtout the years, she started really dealing with her traumas and having therapy and medication years after it all hapenned, so I dont think she has been medicated for that long.

You’re right I guess they are entirely 2 different events. I just listened to the interview with more details and it sounded more recent, since she mentioned one of the house labs people was there with her :/ ugh that just means she’s been through even more 

JustYouandI
6 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

You’re right I guess they are entirely 2 different events. I just listened to the interview with more details and it sounded more recent, since she mentioned one of the house labs people was there with her :/ ugh that just means she’s been through even more 

One of the haus labs people was there!?!?! I didnt think it had would have been thaaaat recent. I haven't had the chance to listen to the interview. 

Just reading about it was truly heartbreaking, I cant imagine listening to it.

I want to hug her so bad right now

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Lilmonzter

Well I'm glad she's doing better

But putting yourself out there like this is so brave, the next thing you know bring a public person, you become a news story, people like Piers Morgan take it out of context discount her pain and suffering allege a fame component to it.

I don't know if from an empathetic stand point if any other celebrity would be so open about it. 

from someone who has a tendency to self harm :fail:

Sing C'est la vie 

1 hour ago, JustYouandI said:

One of the haus labs people was there!?!?! I didnt think it had would have been thaaaat recent. I haven't had the chance to listen to the interview. 

Just reading about it was truly heartbreaking, I cant imagine listening to it.

I don’t remember who but she was talking about house labs and mentioned some woman (who’s name I don’t remember) and how she’s in her team. Then when talking about going to the ER she said that lady was there too. I mean I also thought that sounded too recent so I could  be mistaken. I would timestamp but i can’t right now :/ 

ydnmnme

When she talks about a psychotic break at the end... I think it happened very recently. Maybe less than 2 years ago :ohno:

Such a beautiful interview! I’ll definitely will listen to it more times. I can’t express what I’m feeling and I’ll keep it to myself. I just want to say... I hope I’ll have a chance to say thank you and more things to Gaga face to face. :heart: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Tiny Purse
3 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

When she talks about a psychotic break at the end... I think it happened very recently. Maybe less than 2 years ago :ohno:

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it happened at the end of the Joanne tour 

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it happened at the end of the Joanne tour 

I thought the same thing...

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived