💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Bradley Romance Was Orchestrated

alp0707

Featured Posts

bluemonkey
On 11/6/2019 at 1:43 PM, lovedillon said:

Your title makes it sound malicious, as if they orchestrated the entire situation which isn’t true. She specifically says that the Oscars performance was just that, a performance. It was orchestrated in the sense that they planned it out & planned to act like they were in love. If you guys didn’t know, you can listen to the full interview with Gaga on Oprah’s podcast since the magazine only has part of it included.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lady-gaga-heal-through-kindness/id1264843400?i=1000456061742

Or is it that you’re upset that it was all fake? 

What you’re saying just cancels each other out. The title of the topic makes it sound like they orchestrated it like it’s some evil scheme yet you say it was all planned to be fake lovers in the performance...sounds to me like you yourself implied it to be malicious because I didn’t see it at all and not even phased by it, it’s Hollywood everything is an illusion and celebrities are constantly hooking up for PR purposes. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
2 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

Or is it that you’re upset that it was all fake? 

What you’re saying just cancels each other out. The title of the topic makes it sound like they orchestrated it like it’s some evil scheme yet you say it was all planned to be fake lovers in the performance...sounds to me like you yourself implied it to be malicious because I didn’t see it at all and not even phased by it, it’s Hollywood everything is an illusion and celebrities are constantly hooking up for PR purposes. 

Went right over your head, didn’t it? Lmfaooo 😬

Archived