💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Bradley Romance Was Orchestrated

alp0707

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, lovedillon said:

I’m failing to see how someone saying you’re wrong is them being “so f*cking mean to me.” You stated something that was wrong & people are just trying to let you know that but instead you’re freaking out at everyone saying we’re dragging you or being unkind simply because we pointed out that you were wrong... if someone simply stating that you’re wrong pushes you over the edge like this then 😬 is there something else going on that explains your outburst? You can always message me or others if you’re going through something 😊

I NEVER write stuff without a good reason for it. This is not the first time this person quoted me and said something that in my opinion was rude. I clearly made mistake and it could have been said nicely and cynically.  This person has been targeting me for some time now in different discussions. Please don’t try to be all nice because you don’t give a damn about me. Thank you anyways for your kindness. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
3 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I’m failing to see how someone saying you’re wrong is them being “so f*cking mean to me.” You stated something that was wrong & people are just trying to let you know that but instead you’re freaking out at everyone saying we’re dragging you or being unkind simply because we pointed out that you were wrong... if someone simply stating that you’re wrong pushes you over the edge like this then 😬 is there something else going on that explains your outburst? You can always message me or others if you’re going through something 😊

Also there is no need for you to get into discussion between me and other user that I directly called out. 

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

keep in mind this interview was when  Bradley was still dating Irina and Gaga was "dating" Dan

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

I love that photo of Billie with Naomi. 

And yeah that's good context. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bizcochito
20 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I love that photo of Billie with Naomi. 

And yeah that's good context. 

tea

Madling
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yea get of my back please. If you're not ready to be kind or to speak to me as a person then please ignore me! I literally have no clue why the hell are you so ****ing mean to me??? Did I do something to you personally? Do you even know who I am?? PLEASE STOP

Wow.... 

I don't know what is up with you but you are taking being wrong way too personally.  You are passing around a very untrue story about 2 actors that I am very familiar with. Its the exact opposite of what she said. I'm not going to not say that to you. Sorry not sorry!! 

Madling
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

I’m failing to see how someone saying you’re wrong is them being “so f*cking mean to me.” You stated something inaccurate & people are just trying to let you know that but instead you’re freaking out at everyone saying we’re dragging you or being unkind not talking to you as a person simply because we pointed out that you were wrong... if someone simply stating that you’re wrong pushes you over the edge like this then that’s a bit worrisome 😬 is there something else going on that explains your outburst? You can always message me or others if you’re going through something 😊

Thank you I have no idea what she's talking about 

beaublue
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I NEVER write stuff without a good reason for it. This is not the first time this person quoted me and said something that in my opinion was rude. I clearly made mistake and it could have been said nicely and cynically.  This person has been targeting me for some time now in different discussions. Please don’t try to be all nice because you don’t give a damn about me. Thank you anyways for your kindness. 

Well... I can’t speak to these alleged past comments they may or may not have made towards you but I can speak to what they said above & can confidently say that telling someone they’re wrong isn’t “rude.” Also, you’re sitting there going off on people saying you wanna be treated like a person & with kindness yet when I try to extend kindness to you, you turn around & say I don’t give a damn. If I didn’t give a damn I wouldn’t have extended my kindness to begin with. I was trying to understand why you were acting so irrationally towards that user. In the real world people are able to have discussions or tell each other they’re wrong about things that aren’t opinion but fact. Rob & Kristen being in a relationship or “faking it” isn’t an opinion, they were factually together. Next time I won’t try to be kind if that’s how you feel. Have a good one...

Regina George
7 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I was trying to understand why you were acting so irrationally towards that user. 

Well you got your answer. 

7 hours ago, Madling said:

Thank you I have no idea what she's talking about 

Sure. You know damn well what I’m talking about but you do you. 

JustYouandI
17 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

keep in mind this interview was when  Bradley was still dating Irina and Gaga was "dating" Dan

She told Oprah she was single during the interview and described what she was looking for in her next relationship so...

Madling
5 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well you got your answer. 

Sure. You know damn well what I’m talking about but you do you. 

No. I don't. The only time I remember calling you out was when you made a topic about Gaga having a breakdown on stage when literally everybody told you you were being a drama queen so you had to change the topic. But whatever. 

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Madling said:

No. I don't. The only time I remember calling you out was when you made a topic about Gaga having a breakdown on stage when literally everybody told you you were being a drama queen so you had to change the topic. But whatever. 

I didn’t make that topic and I never replied to it. Also please don’t quote me again. 

Bizcochito
46 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

She told Oprah she was single during the interview and described what she was looking for in her next relationship so...

she has been single since she dumped cariNO wbk

Madling
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I didn’t make that topic and I never replied to it. Also please don’t quote me again. 

Nah, friggin block me or whatever its called if you can't hack being told you're wrong. I'm not going to stay quiet when I know you're wrong just like people wouldn't not call me out. I really don't mind you blocking me. Go ahead. 

Archived