Battle 4 Ur Life

discussion lounge GIFrandom GIF

sorry on mobile and poor reception gif posted 2x

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

You’d be surprised at how many “real” Hollywood romances are staged. People act all happy and in love when in public but they literally can’t stand each other when in private. Look at the Kristen and Robert situation - she basically said they were never together but at the time it looked so real. 

EDIT: Apparently I’m wrong. She didn’t say they were never together but I do remember her saying that they at some point had to pretend because they had a movie to promote together. 

27 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Look at the Kristen and Robert situation - she basically said they were never together but at the time it looked so real. 

Wait what

But I just saw an article just now where she was saying he was her first love :confused: 

Madling
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

This was a follow up post from my original one which wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. :interestinga:

And I mentioned that it was tabloid gossip. 

Some of you need to lighten up a bit. You don't always have to jump to her defence. 

Then don't post stupid gossip. She's literally calling you silly

Madling
40 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You’d be surprised at how many “real” Hollywood romances are staged. People act all happy and in love when in public but they literally can’t stand each other when in private. Look at the Kristen and Robert situation - she basically said they were never together but at the time it looked so real. 

Uh... She literally was just on Stern saying she was madly in love with him and would have married him... 

Jigglygoth

Well, duh :laughga:. This has always been obvious to me. 

They were promoting a romantic film, they HAD to convince the audience they had chemistry, lol.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, Madling said:

Then don't post stupid gossip. She's literally calling you silly

Are you on Gaga's team or something? It was posted because it's stupid gossip. Pay attention. 

Are people really pretending that they didn't know this? November 2019, and people still act like this is brand new information?

3 hours ago, MissWing said:

why she made this?:confused: the album will fall off all charts in one day:noparty:

She wants beginning a new era. She is a bit impatient not waiting the end of Grammy voting. Or Adele isn't coming, so LG6 lead can come in this month.

The more I look her performances, the more I think that she is far beyond a good actress, she is a genuine outstanding entertainer.

And I think that she was originally interested in Bradley, but wtf can you do with a taken man, whose life goal is to maintain a "full time father" thing, so he was friendzoned long ago. But they have chemistry, they are a lot of common, so who knows the future.

beaublue

Your title makes it sound malicious, as if they orchestrated the entire situation which isn’t true. She specifically says that the Oscars performance was just that, a performance. It was orchestrated in the sense that they planned it out & planned to act like they were in love. If you guys didn’t know, you can listen to the full interview with Gaga on Oprah’s podcast since the magazine only has part of it included.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lady-gaga-heal-through-kindness/id1264843400?i=1000456061742

LilyLark

She's talking about the performance, not their friendship.  Even if their friendship & chemistry was orchestrated, she wouldn't admit it.  But the part of the quote Elle pulled is ambiguous, and I'm sure it will be spun as they faked their chemistry instead of her just repeating what she said on Kimmel.

Which...may be a good thing.  She very clearly wants those rumors over, so even if some of the GP remembers this interview and thinks she faked everything & hate on her for it-it might be worth it for her.

Archived