news

Gaga and Bradley Romance Was Orchestrated

alp0707

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm not buying it. Those loving gazes were real. She's not that good an actress. :ally:

Nobody correct me. I just want to continue with believing the romance was real. :diane:

Well... doesn't mean they can't get together in the future :ohwell:

Glamourpuss
12 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Well... doesn't mean they can't get together in the future :ohwell:

I know it's just tabloid gossip. But...

A report from Life & Style Magazine revealed that the romance between the two was genuine after all. The pair worked hard, however, to keep their romance as covert as possible. An unnamed source reported to Life & Style that Gaga thought Cooper could be “the one” and that she assumed that he felt the same way about her. “Lady Gaga fell head over heels for Bradley during filming and promotion of A Star is Born,” said the source. However, their love story didn’t have the happy ending that so many fans of the film wanted.

Lady Gaga reportedly revealed to her friends that Bradley Cooper broke her heart after leading her on for several months with the idea that the two would become an official couple after his split from Shayk. Supposedly, Cooper had even started shopping for a ring for Gaga before he was overcome with nerves and ended the relationship.

:oops:

Madling
19 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

A report from Life & Style Magazine revealed that the romance between the two was genuine after all. The pair worked hard, however, to keep their romance as covert as possible. An unnamed source reported to Life & Style that Gaga thought Cooper could be “the one” and that she assumed that he felt the same way about her. “Lady Gaga fell head over heels for Bradley during filming and promotion of A Star is Born,” said the source. However, their love story didn’t have the happy ending that so many fans of the film wanted.

Lady Gaga reportedly revealed to her friends that Bradley Cooper broke her heart after leading her on for several months with the idea that the two would become an official couple after his split from Shayk. Supposedly, Cooper had even started shopping for a ring for Gaga before he was overcome with nerves and ended the relationship.

..... Life and style... 

Some of you need to get some respect and stop saying she's lying. 

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Madling said:

..... Life and style... 

Some of you need to get some respect and stop saying she's lying. 

This was a follow up post from my original one which wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. :interestinga:

And I mentioned that it was tabloid gossip. 

Some of you need to lighten up a bit. You don't always have to jump to her defence. 

Conservative Mom

why she made this?:confused: the album will fall off all charts in one day:noparty:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

28 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Honestly this would be awful if true. I would have to boycott his next movie :vegas:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, MissWing said:

why she made this?:confused: the album will fall off all charts in one day:noparty:

Well, there you go. Someone gotta open the way for LG6 :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Customzanotti

First the attention seeking extraness which at the time wasn't supposed to be "attention seeking", then joanne reloaded (where do you think you're goin' in those tennis shoes) and now this? Where does it end, lazy gaga?  :ladyhaha:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Economy
2 hours ago, Logan said:

Yeah, she basically said the same thing on Jimmy Kimmel. 

Exactly what i was thinking 

Archived