Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
news

Lady Gaga x ELLE

Featured Posts

nenhures
Just now, illySpencer said:

IT'S NOT NEW !!!! We been known that she was rapped, that she takes medicine. At one moment just stop. Talk about something new. 

A lot of what she said wasn't known, she delved into specifics and opened up about something that's hard to talk about. How about you try something new? Let's start with having empathy.

✨ the only thing that's separating you and me tonight ah, is an ocean of tears ✨
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Suspiria
On 11/7/2019 at 2:37 AM, maryloo said:

I looove the roots and the bleach. Maybe it's just because Gaga and I have the same hair color and I know all to well how damn quick those roots come in after a fresh bleach. It's sodamnannoying! 

But she literally has an award winning personal hair stylist/wig artist whose ONLY job is to do her hair (AFIK Gaga is his only client, right?). For 'normal' people who have to take care of everything themselves of course they can't keep their roots clean all the time. But Gaga literally has no excuse:rip:

Freddy really has had the easiest job for the past 3 years. Other than slapping on the Enigma wigs and a couple of clip on hairpieces, basically all he's been doing is scraping her hair into a bun and calling it a day.

Gaby15
13 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

But she literally has an award winning personal hair stylist/wig artist whose ONLY job is to do her hair (AFIK Gaga is his only client, right?). For 'normal' people who have to take care of everything themselves of course they can't keep their roots clean all the time. But Gaga literally has no excuse:rip:

Freddy really has had the easiest job for the past 3 years. Other than slapping on the Enigma wigs and a couple of clip on hairpieces, basically all he's been doing is scraping her hair into a bun and calling it a day.

Frequent hair dyeing is not good for hair. She had a problem with this during the shooting of ASIB. 

• Thanks 1

JR Gg
17 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

You do know that the clip on hairpieces are custom made? You do know that Freddie makes a wig custom styled for whatever event she goes right? You do know that the buns are more intricate than whatever other stars are doing right? You do know that frequently bleaching the roots strongly damages the hair right?

Who am I kidding? You clearly know NOTHING. :ladyhaha:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Suspiria
16 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

You do know that the clip on hairpieces are custom made? You do know that Freddie makes a wig custom styled for whatever event she goes right? You do know that the buns are more intricate than whatever other stars are doing right? You do know that frequently bleaching the roots strongly damages the hair right?

Who am I kidding? You clearly know NOTHING. :ladyhaha:

Yes I know all of this. And I know Freddie is super talented.

But okay he's made maybe... 10 wigs and clip ins in the past couple years? And did elaborate updos for like, 10 award shows/interviews? That's a lot of time off.

And yes of course I know frequent bleaching is bad for hair but there's a perfect solution for that that she used her whole career: WIGS. If you have a super talented wig maker  with you 24/7 who can make a beautiful piece without even trying, why would you not make use of him?

To be clear, I'm not hating on Freddie. He's super talented and obviously it's Gaga who decides how she wants her hair. But I just can't understand why she chooses to have it look that way all the time... and I'm super jealous of how much time off Freddie must get:rip:

LIKELADYAGAGA
9 hours ago, Suspiria said:

And yes of course I know frequent bleaching is bad for hair but there's a perfect solution for that that she used her whole career: WIGS. If you have a super talented wig maker  with you 24/7 who can make a beautiful piece without even trying, why would you not make use of him?

Wigs can seriously damage your hair too. Honestly any styling damages your hair and she probably is just trying to maintain its strength for as long as possible. 

Joshuaaaa

In case anybody is wondering this issue will be available Dec 4th in the UK :)

• Thanks 2