Stefani Tee
news

Lady Gaga x ELLE

Featured Posts

Fanta

I like it, it’s really cool, I just hate the hair. I notice what throws off Gaga’s looks for me these days is the hair, I wish she’d go back to wearing wigs.

Doesn’t have to be outlandish but give us anything besides the growing out roots puh-lease LOL. But I really do like it, the music with the short video and overall vibe screams confidence and I love it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

maryloo
33 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I like it, it’s really cool, I just hate the hair. I notice what throws off Gaga’s looks for me these days is the hair, I wish she’d go back to wearing wigs.

Doesn’t have to be outlandish but give us anything besides the growing out roots puh-lease LOL. But I really do like it, the music with the short video and overall vibe screams confidence and I love it. 

I looove the roots and the bleach. Maybe it's just because Gaga and I have the same hair color and I know all to well how damn quick those roots come in after a fresh bleach. It's sodamnannoying! 

derpmonster

Does anyone think she's starting to look like Scarlett Johansson?

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/

Fresco

Really like this photo shoot. The expressions, the poses, the fashion , makeup, hair.   I like it significantly more than the V mag because you can actually see her. :enigma:

• Love 1

FameHookah
3 hours ago, Fanta said:

She loves the granny hairdos ;-;

It looks really bad tbh classy but old..

WTF is MDNA
  • Like 1

FameHookah
10 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The hair.... Let it DOOOWWWNNN omfg

This is a very meh shoot, tho the pink look is cute

She's stuck with these ugly granny hairstiles since AHS

Praying that she lets her hair down fpr LG6 so she lools her age and not like her mothers best friend.

WTF is MDNA
  • Like 1

Helxig

All these musical artists she's been working with was for background music for commercials after all :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

IHE

That interview though.... Is anyone else feeling sick she was taken hostage for a month, assaulted, and thrown on the street? I feel like this is new information and it's terrifying... I thought she was assaulted by some unnamed producer (which is horrifying enough) but this sounds more like straight up kidnapping and torture for a whole month... Gives so many of her songs, like Monster and Bad Romance  and videos like DWYW and Marry the Night new meaning. I'm feeling ill and confused. How is this scum not in jail...

Edited by IHE
  • Sad 1

Magui
58 minutes ago, Smith said:

74230313-1122171214638533-42166165569661

ten years challenge

I found this so interesting, being able to watch her through different fases of her life, observing the differences and what remains the same. How she started, the middle of it, where she is now and where she will go. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

illySpencer

I really don't like it. She looks old and hasbeen, it's deja-vu, and she is clearly stucked into the Joanne vibes, I thought she said a new girl was in town...  The interview said nothing that we known about already. It's always the same questions. It's a waste of time and a waste to go back in the light.  

Why can't she talks about her new music ???  Where is LG6 ??? Where is the hype ???

Edited by illySpencer
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

nenhures
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

I really don't like it. She looks old and hasbeen, it's deja-vu, and she is clearly stuck into the Joanne vibs, I thought she said a new girl was in town...  The interview said nothing that we known about already. It's a waste of time and a waste to go back in the light.  

Why can't she talk about her new music ???  Where is LG6 ??? Where is the hype ???

Gaga: *opens up about the fact that she used to self-harm, was r*ped repeatedly, takes anti-psychotics and inspires people to be brave, reach out for help and take care of their mental health*

You: What a waste of time lmao where's LG6?

✨ the only thing that's separating you and me tonight ah, is an ocean of tears ✨
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

illySpencer
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

Gaga: *opens up about the fact that she used to self-harm, was r*ped repeatedly, takes anti-psychotics and inspires people to be brave, reach out for help and take care of their mental health*

You: What a waste of time lmao where's LG6?

IT'S NOT NEW !!!! We been known that she was rapped, that she takes medicine. At one moment just stop. Talk about something new.