Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

every artist has their addictions:

Gaga with porches

Katy with harleys

azealia with the gaysĀ 

we STAN healthy addictions!:woot:

Helxig

God I can relate to that. If I'm not in a good place I can loose an entire weekend just sitting on the deck and laying on my bed daydreaming and thinking about things. Depression can be a time thief.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Omg I have adDICKtions tooĀ :enigma:

tenor.gif

BIG addictions only sis

nenhures

I'm in a weird mental space right now and can totally relate to what she's saying. I hope she's doing well and that the people around her never stop supporting her and encouraging her to go out and leave the mental prison she sometimes gets stuck inĀ :heart:

Chromatislaps
15 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

every artist has their addictions:

Gaga with porches

Katy with harleys

azealia with the gaysĀ 

we STAN healthy addictions!:woot:

cupcakke with big :lolly:

nodandsmile
17 minutes ago, Helxig said:

God I can relate to that. If I'm not in a good place I can loose an entire weekend just sitting on the deck and laying on my bed daydreaming and thinking about things. Depression can be a time thief.

Been there! And it's gonna be alright (easier said than done I know) but you just gotta work on yourself and take care of yourself (don't let anybody make you feel bad about that especially!)... much loveĀ Ā :hug:

9 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I'm in a weird mental space right now and can totally relate to what she's saying. I hope she's doing well and that the people around her never stop supporting her and encouraging her to go out and leave the mental prison she sometimes gets stuck inĀ :heart:

Yeah... Somehow I already sensed she isn't in the best place mentally right now. But she seems surrounded by people that really love her and care about her. So i can only wish that things get better for you soom ā¤ļø and the same for her.Ā 

nodandsmile

I swear the more I watch clips and pictures of this show (and J&P), the more I wish I could attend. Everybody who attends it likes it because she's having so much fun herself ... + these kind of speeches remind me why she's my #1 and will always remain my #1. Making everybody feel betterĀ Ā :sara:Ā and that's her legacy and what she'll be mostly remembered for for decades to come! I might sound corny but I just love this b!

Archived