đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lets talk about KPOP

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

First and foremost, I know some of you dont like this genre thats why i put KPOP on the title lol

I like 2ne1, bigbang and old school groups. Wanna know some new ones to listen too. My little niece was blasting blackpink last time and stanning so hard lol. So I was like. Ok lets find some new good ones now. 

Something similar to 2ne1 maybe or something danceable. :selena:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

kaelergrey
4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

this thread might interest you :)

WIll check that out thanksss. :)

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

PeachJug

i dont understand the random fan cams on twitter

like why am i watching ha/him

how does it relate to ed sheeran being cancelledt

Snorlax

I used to stan SNSD, 2ne1, T-ara, 4Minute, Sistar, KARA, and Wonder Girls so hard back in the early 2010's.:giveup: They have all since disbanded

oprah winfrey yes GIF

Daylight Jokers

It's a nice genre, but I can't get into it. I prefer songs that I can understand and that's fine.

moonboywow
32 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

It's a nice genre, but I can't get into it. I prefer songs that I can understand and that's fine.

Tbh though I need more translations for people like adele and gaga and a few others than I need for kpop songs. 

What I don’t understand is how every time I see a “...isoverparty” trending on twitter it only comes up with random sh*t k pop fans are saying without any reason for trying to cancel the person in the first place. I literally saw this 2 days ago with Halsey. 

moonboywow
52 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

What I don’t understand is how every time I see a “...isoverparty” trending on twitter it only comes up with random sh*t k pop fans are saying without any reason for trying to cancel the person in the first place. I literally saw this 2 days ago with Halsey. 

Yeah. Twitter is such a wholesome and fun place to be. That's where all the kpop fans go to spread their little virus with their grubby little hands really. 

The kpop stans on twitter terrify me :selena: I wish I liked but it’s just not my flavour at all, I’ve tried it all and most of it sounds the same. 

moonboywow
On 11/6/2019 at 3:29 AM, Gypsy said:

The kpop stans on twitter terrify me :selena: I wish I liked but it’s just not my flavour at all, I’ve tried it all and most of it sounds the same. 

Try day6, Pentagon, shinee, red velvet and the rose. Ftisland too

Archived