💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead, Season 10: Angela Kang is a Genius

Kalderone

Featured Posts

Since Season 9, the show runner of The Walking Dead is now Angela Kang. She has been directing the show in a very different way and is doing an outstanding job, her print is very noticeable, and truly gives a breath of fresh air to the show! 

Currently the Season 10 is perfect, what's your thoughts on Angela and the current season of The Walking Dead ?  

www.kalderone.com

Katherine

I quit watching like a season before Carl's death. To me, to show went downhill :(

Are the new seasons good? I'd like to start watching again, but I'm not sure if it's worth the try

Just now, Katherine said:

I quit watching like a season before Carl's death. To me, to show went downhill :(

Are the new seasons good? I'd like to start watching again, but I'm not sure if it's worth the try

Yes I totally agree, like there was a few moments where I also got bored of it and stopped watching for a bit, but Angela King is doing an amazing work, really I enjoy so much the episodes! season 9 is kinda low to start cause she had to re order the mess it was haha but then wow! 

www.kalderone.com

Dominic

It's so boring. They spend 90% of every episode having some overdrawn emotional speech with little to no action. 

It's been painful to watch for a long time, I'm just doing so out of loyalty now. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Glamourpuss

I haven't watched the new season yet but since she took over, the show got so much better. 

There were alot more eerie moments and it became more like a horror again and less like a drama. 

My roommate and I watch it together, and we thought that the last time skip felt somewhat like a soft reboot.  It felt like the tone changed, some roles and relationships in the community shifted around, and the way some characters subtly changed post-time skip + the handful of new characters made things feel more fresh.  And the current villains are interesting, even though I initially thought the concept was silly (and still kind of do, but I still enjoy it anyway).

5 minutes ago, Dominic said:

It's so boring. They spend 90% of every episode having some overdrawn emotional speech with little to no action. 

It's been painful to watch for a long time, I'm just doing so out of loyalty now. 

Maybe I can relate on the beginning of this season, it's all setting up for later of course but I really enjoy how the episodes are made tho now. I'm sure what's coming will be very exciting! 

5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I haven't watched the new season yet but since she took over, the show got so much better. 

There were alot more eerie moments and it became more like a horror again and less like a drama. 

Yes so much! also I love the story of the whisperers. can't wait for you to see the new season ! just was speechless at the end of sunday's episode !

www.kalderone.com

Borislshere

I'm loving this season so much more than I did season 9.  Also can we applaud this show for their music choices? One of the best soundtracks for a show i've heard in a long time. 

This show is still on?

I stopped watching like a season after they got to the prison.

I'll probably wait until the series concludes and try to binge it. 

I just hate this season. To me, It lacks a strong storyline and It just seems like a bunch of unnecessary characters/plots that lead to nowhere. 

could mean anything

41 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I'm loving this season so much more than I did season 9.  Also can we applaud this show for their music choices? One of the best soundtracks for a show i've heard in a long time. 

YES!!! I loved episode 4 when there was the whispering song at the beginning and I didn't quite noticed, until the end when it came back and was more obvious regarding the events and I was like omg and the lyrics were so fitting also and oof this episode was so well thought ♥

36 minutes ago, Doot said:

This show is still on?

I stopped watching like a season after they got to the prison.

I'll probably wait until the series concludes and try to binge it. 

Lmao this is like Season 3/ 4 ? :lmao:

www.kalderone.com

Can we talk about the episode 6 please ? damn it was awesome, I love this Carol, and Negan ooof this episode was perfect 

www.kalderone.com

Archived