Gaga ripped pants on stage

Featured Posts

DonatellaPop11

Those pants never seen an ass like that huh

What's Fortnight?

Lucas
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

next thing you know people will rip their pants to show off their holes

Twinks have been doing that for years. See you in court, Gaga.

• LMAO 1

likeitrough
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

Fashion icon!:giveup: always ahead of the game next thing you know people will rip their pants to show off their holes:giveup:

She’s too powerful:giveup:

speaking of Gaga and torn pants. watch for Gwyneth's story

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Franch Toast

Am I the only one who feels bad for her? I mean, she probably doesn't care, and she's certainly shown a lot more to the world, but I've been in her shoes (I once wore a tight dress and the zipper broke and came undone) and was mortified. 

Again, I know that she likely just laughed it off, and she's not shy about her body, but still, I feel for her. 

• Like 2

Gaby15
22 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Am I the only one who feels bad for her? I mean, she probably doesn't care, and she's certainly shown a lot more to the world, but I've been in her shoes (I once wore a tight dress and the zipper broke and came undone) and was mortified. 

Again, I know that she likely just laughed it off, and she's not shy about her body, but still, I feel for her. 

She was much more nervous about belt malfunction. In a two hour performance something is never perfect, I think she is used to in general.

• Like 2

ydnmnme
30 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I understand what you mean. It wasn’t a big deal for her and backstage she probably laughed at this situation, that’s what we all should do when this kind of things happen, just laugh it off. But she’s a normal person like us, and it’s still uncomfortable to have your ass “out” in front of people knowing you can’t escape. You laugh about it, but then you still think “oh **** why did this happen to me and at that moment” 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

LaLa
28 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I totally know what you're saying. It's one thing when you choose to show your body to the world, but a wardrobe malfunction isn't a choice and it was probably  embarrassing for her in the moment. 

The one in 2013 was really awful, I felt terrible about it at the time. She'd been getting **** about her weight and then to have her pants split so obviously... I mean I wanted to crawl into a hole just watching it! And knowing now she was so unwell... ugh!

• Thanks 1

Franch Toast
56 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I totally know what you're saying. It's one thing when you choose to show your body to the world, but a wardrobe malfunction isn't a choice and it was probably  embarrassing for her in the moment. 

The one in 2013 was really awful, I felt terrible about it at the time. She'd been getting **** about her weight and then to have her pants split so obviously... I mean I wanted to crawl into a hole just watching it! And knowing now she was so unwell... ugh!

I know that she projects an aura of confidence and acts like she doesn't care about that stuff, and she's obviously very comfortable showing all of her body, but it's one thing when she does that on her terms; it's another when it's due to an unexpected wardrobe malfunction over which she has no control. 

Edited by Franch Toast
Because function and malfunction mean two different things.
  • Like 4

the Devil of Pop

Hahaha too funny that it happened in almost the same type of outfit with the same hair :ladyhaha:

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 2

SamanthaC

Being Gaga, I'm honestly surprised she didn't just acknowledge it and laugh about it on stage. 

• YAAAS 1

xoxo Craig
4 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Photo:

70775442_284353879189132_710663279754336

Here's a comparison between years since the last time this happened to Gaga

72595672_2508816256063601_73039881489800

Her ass be like...

"Still got it" (in a Mariah Carey tone) :bradley:

• LMAO 2