💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
4 minutes ago, Ivy said:

What I'm more concerned over is her mental health, since she's been talking about that so much lately. If she's been drinking a lot, and smoking, and it's affecting her voice but she doesn't care, that seems like a deep depression to me..

Going out and getting drunk when you have a fever and fighting an infection, is not taking care of yourself which is a bad sign.

I hate to see her suffering, and I hope she's taking time for herself in the months coming up where she's not in Vegas 

This is not the first she has gone out while being sick 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson

Just like Perfect Illusion, Shallow is terrible to sing but she's kinda stuck with it since it became her biggest hit in 8 years. Her voice is starting to get deeper as it happens when people get older but she's still doing fine and killing it on stage. But maybe after this leg she could rest ASIB songs

GRIMEZSZ
16 minutes ago, WheresLG6 said:

Omfg how can you be SO delusional and fcking s****d at the same time????????????? You can clearly see how much she's struggling to hit these notes and as a performer herself imagine how frustrated she must feel after the show. I've had it with some of y'all annoying cupcakes justifying her every single thing that she does wrong  

Gurl after the show she eat shubu shubu, getting drunk and having a happy time. I'm not justifying anything. She's a performer but yall need to understand that she's not always giving the best of her and is fine because IS A ****ING HUMAN. GET A LIFE GET A XANAX. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived