💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

Der Meister

Ok, for the past year we have been discussing about Gaga’s voice and how it has been declining ever since JWT, but this past few weeks I’ve been shocked to see how bad her vocals are. During her Jazz show she can’t sing songs like she used during CTC era and makes me super sad. I’m gonna link this video of Shallow and I will add more videos to prove her vocal decline. 

EDIT: I’m not trying to make her look bad, I am one of her biggest fans and I believe she should treat her voice like it’s something sacred, it has brought all of us together and I believe she can achieve much more musically and vocally. Fingers crossed it’s just a sore throat or a sinus infection like many of you are saying, let’s pray so she can heal and reach new heights in the future.

Vídeo of a week ago of her struggling to sing Jazz

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Wasn’t expecting that for shallow. Usually she kills it but kinda reminded me of the Trisha paytas cover :bradley:

She's singing it pretty late in the show, after dancing, sweating, singing her lungs out, so of course she won't be able to sing it well..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Prismatic Light

Ok that sounded actually not really good. But I think it's just a period of time. Maybe she just needs some rest and that's it. 

Be kind 🧡

PrincessDiez

I really idk why it is hard for some of you to admit that her last few performances waren't that good vocally.:bye:

Cobyy

GRIMEZSZ

:triggered: she's just having fun weeks with alcohol and maybe drugs, stop. She's not a machine. I hate this fanbase seriously, she's a grown successful woman for God's sake, and her vocals are not that bad tbh she's just doesn't care so much. 

LGMonster95

Excuse me, she actually sounded amazing at the last Jazz show and while having a fever too. If you actually watched her performances there, you can CLEARLY hear that she can pull a lot better vocals, sometimes she's not trying too hard in purpose because she might be tired etc. I'm seriously not even worried after that show

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, PrincessDiez said:

I really idk why it is hard for some of you to admit that her last few performances waren't that good vocally.:bye:

Yes but a few bad performances DOES NOT MEAN that she has lost her voice, or that her voice is in decline... y'all are being dramatic af :madge:

End Racism Now

Daylight Jokers
8 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Ok, for the past year we have been discussing about Gaga’s voice and how it has been declining through the past year or so, but this past few weeks I’ve been shocked to see how bad her vocals are. During her Jazz show she can’t sing songs like she used and makes me super sad. I’m gonna link this video of Shallow and I will add more videos to prove her vocal decline. 

Her vocals at the J&P the other day sounded flawless though.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived