Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Maybe she has been in the studio a lot and it has strained her voice a bit or she had a bit of a cold...you never know...Gaga rarely cancels shows due to a minor scratchy throat but I'm sure she gets sick often traveling so much 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nefasto said:

:triggered: she's just having fun weeks with alcohol and maybe drugs, stop. She's not a machine. I hate this fanbase seriously, she's a grown successful woman for God's sake, and her vocals are not that bad tbh she's just doesn't care so much. 

U pay for the show

PrincessDiez
3 hours ago, Magui said:

So are we supposed to think she lost her vocals? And in the videos where she is singing good are we supposed to think she found her vocals. I can totally admit that probably her performances on certain shows weren't the best, but I'm not going to conclude she lost her volcals. Maybe she wasn't on her best shape. I'm not going to dramatize something that doesn't make any sense. 

I never said she lost her voice, I said she isn't at the top of her game:bye:

Cobyy

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

I never said she lost her voice, I said she isn't at the top of her game:bye:

The OP said that and you defended them :awkney:

Nobody is saying she hasn't had a few bad performances lately. Just that it's temporary and doesn't mean there's a decline or a permanent issue like some are making it out to be.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

KillerMonster

Clearly when you are sick, you won’t be able to sing that well. Being the professional she is though, she powera through it. :firega:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Sanne Godijn
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

She is conscious about her vocals and made the changes so that she doesn't lose her voice... its great to see someone actually acknowledge this on GGD

This is the reason why she has long breaks inbetween enigma so she can rest and come back in tip top shape again

3 hours ago, LGs LM said:

Her vocals at the J&P the other day sounded flawless though.

That did not sound flawless lmao...could have used a WAY better example 

Sassy McSass

Must we endure a new thread about this same non issue every week? 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

giskardsb
8 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said:

Must we endure a new thread about this same non issue every week? 

yes, because when the fanbase is bored all it can think to do is criticize.

Nikolai Barrow

Like she just needs a little vocal rest. Sing as much as she does and see if your voice gets a little rough . . . She still nails most performances. She's only human. 

skedaddleBItCh

I would like you to explain it as a vocal pedagogy / a professional, not as a fan who knows nothing about it:trollga:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

@ OP if you have missed it, this is a conversation that popped up in mid-October because of the first J + P show in months. Her voice was a bit off, but so was her ear. She's popped right back up the following J + P show. The strain is more apparent when she's doing a string of shows (like the one from a couple nights ago), but otherwise it's been pretty good.

As for Shallow, that's a fair point- but, I will say that it's one of the more difficult songs for her to sing, and she ends a whole night with it. Not easy, even for somebody as talented as her.

3 points in and ready for more

RodeckDanny

So as a vocalist I can affirm it's normal to be vocally tired after so many shows in such close days. Even with the best technique, it'd be very hard to maintain the voice the same. It's a matter of rest more than anything .

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Sanne Godijn

I dont think there is anything wrong with gaga's voice she just needs some rest wich she is will get soon the last show on november 8 and im sure that after the break gaga will be back in tip top shape so dont worry guys she will be fine 

DonatellaPop

Oh, please, she's fine, she has been partying a lot of times recently (drinking + smoking too) her vocals are just tired and need a rest. Besides, Shallow is one of her hardest songs to sing and she does it after a 2 hour dancing jumping and singing show, she's tired

P.S. She clearly hasn't slept well recently and not sleeping well affects your vocals, get them facts :trollga:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived