Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

Kimblue
1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

the way I wish I could lime this post 1000x ... No stanbase shares as much unflattering things about their fave as this one does and make the haters' job so much easier!

Thank god more and more of her fan base is moving to an older crowd. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol y’all doing Gaga dirty pulling a clip from the end of a difficult song at the end of a demanding show. I’ve said it before, but I think it’s hard to keep switching singing styles from j&p to pop while doing full shows and since she has a fairly distinctive style for both. Who else is doing that? No one but Gaga and I think it is tricky to be overall well-prepped for. That, and she’s busy af so she’s probs not all that well rested then add in the increase in partying. No shame to that it any of those, but I’d say it’s less her voice going and more just not getting the time to do the full Gaga prep she’d usually do for something.

Madling
12 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Thank god more and more of her fan base is moving to an older crowd. 

I sincerely wish she would lose these toddler fans. 

Abramovic

She is a human being not a machine. It's absolutely normal that you have some Days were you struggle with your voice! Not every day is perfect :tony:

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

She did not

These vocals are so good I am so hot I am sweating :bradley:

End Racism Now

Der Meister
1 hour ago, Ronlop said:

Further proof

I hope she is aware of it though because in this video in particular, it kind of looks like she thinks she nailed it :enigma:

People think we are trying to drag her down, but we are actually worried about her biggest asset.

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Facts are facts America.

And the facts are, Gaga has not lost her voice and her voice isn't in decline. Case dismissed 

judge judy do not want GIF

End Racism Now

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Ronlop said:

Further proof

I hope she is aware of it though because in this video in particular, it kind of looks like she thinks she nailed it :enigma:

Maybe you don't realize, but before she did her set, she made the disclaimer that she'd been singing and talking for nearly three hours already at her jazz show, so she warned the audience that her vocals weren't going to be up to par. 

She was singing for fun at her friend's show at like 1 am after giving her own stellar concert, so of course she wasn't going to be as good as usual. I'm sure she was exhausted, plus this isn't even a song that she regularly sings – she probably didn't even practice it. 

Dragging her over this performance is the equivalent of dragging Sarah over that unicorn Halloween makeup. 

She/Her/Hers

Candy Gaga

She's fantastic. She just needs a rest and shooting Sarah Tanno for that horrible makeup and everything will be great

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

It's obviously just that. From too much effort sometimes she doesn't want to pull herself too much, I mean just watch some of the performances from her last Jazz show, you definitelly can't tell me that she "lost her voice" the girl also had a fever too

And a sinus infection

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived