Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, Katherine said:

I wish she'd just cancel Enigma and focus on the J&P shows :sick:

She's always screaming and dancing way too hard, not realizing she's damaging her vocal chords and body with that much effort :air:

This fanbase can't stand another cancellation honestly. 

And no, she's a professional. She obviously knows what's good and what's not good for her voice. She needs to be careful and I'm sure she will be. This is a phase. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy
24 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

The final part of the show, after 2 hours singing from the top of her lungs with a huge sinus infection. She is not a robot, her voice can be tired and thats ok. 

Do not worry cuz after november 9 she will have more than 45 days to rest.

HeavyCapiLover

It's like the 130th time that she sings shallow it's normal if she's not always on point she's not a machina

derpmonster

Just watching the Shallow video, it's clear what's happening. 1. She's tired. 2. It's her piano playing. Her shoulders are all over because it's an intense emotional song. She can't breathe properly. It's because of the way she's performing it and because it's an intense song. 

I beg to differ. 

For her not to be at her peak right now and for her to have lost her voice/for it to be declining are separate things. That said, she has been less consistent in performing to the tip-top level we all know she's capable of, but the last J+P show was spectacular. The original Paparazzi performance that ignited the worry among monsters (myself included at the time) is incomparable to her latest performance. 

The only major difference is her more nasal technique, which is especially clear when contrasting her J+P Bad Romance performances to the one at the Rainbow Room (5F2). Might just be that she does that considering it's a jazz show (where the nasal voice is done on purpose, eg. in Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood). 

Rest assured she knows what she's doing. 

be kind guys

Katherine
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

This fanbase can't stand another cancellation honestly. 

And no, she's a professional. She obviously knows what's good and what's not good for her voice. She needs to be careful and I'm sure she will be. This is a phase. 

But her health is more important. Both physical and mental. 

Perhaps she's feeling down due to the critics, and her break ups? :ohno: not that she doesn't have the right to decide how to go through situations like that however she wants to, but how is she channeling all of her pain? :ohno:

41 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Ok, for the past year we have been discussing about Gaga’s voice and how it has been declining through the past year or so, but this past few weeks I’ve been shocked to see how bad her vocals are. During her Jazz show she can’t sing songs like she used and makes me super sad. I’m gonna link this video of Shallow and I will add more videos to prove her vocal decline. 

We're all human.
Give her a brake.
Don't be a bully.

(serious) :laughga:

giskardsb

people are always cherry picking specific moments and then  trying to generalize to a problem.  There are lots of reasons why vocals may be slightly "not-perfect" in any particular instance, the biggest reason being that she is human and isn't lip syncing, so she can get tired, she can have a sore throat, etc etc.   

It's like some of you have some need to prove  Gaga has problems.    News Flash...  she's a living breathing human being that sometimes is not exactly perfect.   What a concept.   Not exactly cause for world is falling alarm lol.

Kimblue
Just now, Katherine said:

Perhaps she's feeling down due to the critics, and her break ups? :ohno: not that she doesn't have the right to decide how to go through situations like that however she wants to, but how is she channeling all of her pain? :ohno:

She will be fine.:fail:

derpmonster
Just now, Katherine said:

I know - it's just that you really can't go on canceling 3 different sets of shows when you've had time to plan. It's very unprofessional. If she absolutely has to, then yeah. But there are breaks between legs of Enigma. This leg only goes till Nov 9. Next week. And then she gets rest. 

Brie Candy

I love when people point it out her vocals flaws using 1-2 songs and making it a big deal like the whole show was a mess. I know she is not 100% healthy, but this residency will not hurt her because it is not a world tour. 

She has a full team to take care of her body and if i had an advice for her would be "do not party too much between shows because it can let you really exhausted".

LilyLark

1) Music critics have praised her vocals, both at J&P, Enigma, and the Sirius Harlem show.  But y'all ignore that because it doesn't fit your narrative & you value randos on twitter over music critics.

2) She implied she quit smoking.

3) All performers have a few off moments. For example, I recently saw an Ariana clip where she botched a few notes. Little Monsters are the only ones who widely disseminate off moments to the point they get picked up by bigger accounts.  No other Stan base does this-monsters, in some ways, are Gaga's worst enemy.

4) She was literally ill. Multiple performances, dry air, drinking, and dancing have an impact on her voice, too.  However, if she quit dancing and bantering (which might improve her vocals a tiny bit)  you all would hate it.

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, heygirl said:

I beg to differ. 

For her not to be at her peak and for her to have lost her voice are separate things. That said, she's been less consistent in performing but the last J+P show was spectacular. The original Paparazzi performance that ignited the worry among monsters (myself included at the time) is incomparable to her latest performance. 

The only major difference is her more nasal technique, which is especially clear when contrasting her J+P Bad Romance performances to the one at the Rainbow Room (5F2). Might just be that she does that considering it's a jazz show (where the nasal voice is done on purpose, eg. in Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood). 

Rest assured she knows what she's doing. 

+ she had a sinus infection, so nasality makes sense. 

sampool

She clearly has been declining BIG TIMES since ASIB promo campaign, her current vocals are incomparable to her CTC days and anybody with functioning ears could tell, but watch lil ass kissers oppose for some likes 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived