Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

KingRedd
3 minutes ago, nefasto said:

:triggered: she's just having fun weeks with alcohol and maybe drugs, stop. She's not a machine. I hate this fanbase seriously, she's a grown successful woman for God's sake, and her vocals are not that bad tbh she's just doesn't care so much. 

I think the point they are trying to make is 1. They want Gaga to always be at her best, especially with so many fanbases picking her set apart at the moment. 2. They don’t want her to lose her voice over time. So many great singers lost their voice because they didn’t take care of it. Big example being Whitney and Mariah. Damaging the voice is serious. Didn’t Elton even tell her to stop smoking? Fans care so no they aren’t being mean they are just being worried fans. It’s ok to worry. 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

She sounds like she has a potato stuck on her throat since enema started..

And all these "good" performances y'all are posting are not even close to her 2013-2017 vocals.

WTF is MDNA

xoxo Craig

EVERY performer goes through amazing performances, and not so amazing performances, and the reasons vary. Artists do get ill, some may have ate the wrong things, may just be tired from life... theres a million reasons why an artist performance may not be their best.

End Racism Now

3 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

I really idk why it is hard for some of you to admit that her last few performances waren't that good vocally.:bye:

So are we supposed to think she lost her vocals? And in the videos where she is singing good are we supposed to think she found her vocals. I can totally admit that probably her performances on certain shows weren't the best, but I'm not going to conclude she lost her volcals. Maybe she wasn't on her best shape. I'm not going to dramatize something that doesn't make any sense. 

KarmaPolice

I don't understand how you can't understand the fact that singers have off periods with their voices. the JWT had the most flawless vocals she ever had and yet in some performaces she sounded really off and almost chocked up. IT'S NORMAL. Let her rest and the strains will be gone.

joannesrats

You realize that people go through phases where their voices aren't in tip-top shape for a while, right? that doesn't mean that they aren't taking care of it, that doesn't mean that they're losing it, it's just how the human body is. And she's been spending more time in Vegas where the air is incredibly dry which can be slightly damaging to the vocal folds. There have been months where my voice sounded and felt the best ever, followed by periods where I thought I had lost all my progress. It's how the human body works. And yes, I can admit when Gaga has an off night - she's had more of them lately than good nights, but that does not mean that her voice is in an actual decline. Y'all are just dramatic.

LGMonster95
10 minutes ago, Prismatic Light said:

Ok that sounded actually not really good. But I think it's just a period of time. Maybe she just needs some rest and that's it. 

It's obviously just that. From too much effort sometimes she doesn't want to pull herself too much, I mean just watch some of the performances from her last Jazz show, you definitelly can't tell me that she "lost her voice" the girl also had a fever too

Prismatic Light
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

It's obviously just that. From too much effort sometimes she doesn't want to pull herself too much, I mean just watch some of the performances from her last Jazz show, you definitelly can't tell me that she "lost her voice" the girl also had a fever too

Yeah. She will get better again for sure. 

Be kind 🧡

GRIMEZSZ
10 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I think the point they are trying to make is 1. They want Gaga to always be at her best, especially with so many fanbases picking her set apart at the moment. 2. They don’t want her to lose her voice over time. So many great singers lost their voice because they didn’t take care of it. Big example being Whitney and Mariah. Damaging the voice is serious. Didn’t Elton even tell her to stop smoking? Fans care so no they aren’t being mean they are just being worried fans. It’s ok to worry. 

Gaga is obviously smart and i really think that she's conscious about her vocals (her vocals change since 2008 for example its a proof that she's always working on her vocals). Liddoz overreacting everything and always y'all acts like haters or psychopathic's, Gaga is an individual and we need to respect her decisions. 

xoxo Craig

She was ill with a sinus infection, yet y'all wanna drag her and say she lost her voice... stop being dramatic and get a job or something  :awkney:

End Racism Now

derpmonster

New York, New York is at the end of the show. Can you sing for 90 minutes straight sis?

She has not. Please. On the same date, her Call Me Irresponsible sounded flawless. And she's nailing runs and everything.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived