💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga at J&P: "Be tolerant & kind. He likes t*ts sometimes, it's fine"

Franch Toast

Featured Posts

Dukttape

Full, fuccing body cringe at her connecting with them one on one and the dude grabs his phone RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER TO TAKE A PICTURE. AS IF SHE'S NOT A PERSON TRYING TO TALK TO HIM. He literally ignored her question to him and just grabbed his phone.  Why was that more important than just talking to Lady Fuccing Gaga. Get away from me. Gross.

The Bling

Gaga: be tolerant, nice and supportive!

Her fanbase: little nazis

:rip:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Dukttape
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Gaga: be tolerant, nice and supportive!

Her fanbase: little nazis

:rip:

"Fame is a prison"

*tries to talk to fans who paid an exorbitant fee for intimate seats at a jazz show*

*still gets paparazzi'd by her own fan because he needs something to show off later*

You're so full of scheise

16 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

So I've been going through videos of last night's J&P (thanks @ydnmnme for the reminder) – all fantastic, as always, and worth watching – and came across this cute banter between Gaga and two French men (one gay, one bi) on stage before she sings "Just a Gigolo" with Brian (starts around 1:20). She also whips out her French and has a nice little toast with one of them. I thought I'd share, as I haven't seen her have this kind of banter on that side of the stage before. 

This is such a delight to watch honestly... It kind of leaves me mesmerized, just watching her... She's a born entertainer, made for the stage, but that, we all know. But to me personally, and said it before, the Jazz and Piano show is a special treat, a precious gift. And you'll be hable to see live. (waiting to read your post as well).  

Madling
14 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

She wasn’t amused at that guy filming her all the time :laughga: 

Yes, she really doesn't like that. Fans should take note. 

Franch Toast
6 minutes ago, Madling said:

Yes, she really doesn't like that. Fans should take note. 

Especially when they shove their phones in her face when she's so close to them! She's not a zoo animal. 

I understand the impulse to want to document seeing her up close, but the thing is, there are tons of people in the audience already filming them and taking pictures. Why not just enjoy the moment and have a genuine interaction with her instead of being focused on having something to post on your social media feed? 

She/Her/Hers

Archived