💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga does her own makeup on new IG pic

Hebi

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Also imagine if she didn't say she was the one who did the make up. The drags Sarah T*nno would receive :rip:

Spoiler

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I'll make sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
1 minute ago, rahrahbicth said:
  Hide contents

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I'll make sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo

Spoiler

damn ma its not that serious :huntyga: Go outside, eat a cookie and come back 

Mister G

She needs to keep this pink hair. It’s been a while since we’ve had colorful Gaga 😌💖💖

JazzGa

I love that about the HL products. They're so breezy to apply for everyday wear.

I've tried a whole bunch of different brushes and my silicone applicator for blending it out and what I actually like the best is... my finger :rip: I'm not the type of girl who does 7 layer bean dip makeup with full foundation and everything most days so I really like that about it 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

She looks adorable!!

This is about how my makeup comes out when I do it, I don't know if it's good or not, but it looks amazing on her :wub:

Franch Toast
8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I love that about the HL products. They're so breezy to apply for everyday wear.

I've tried a whole bunch of different brushes and my silicone applicator for blending it out and what I actually like the best is... my finger :rip: I'm not the type of girl who does 7 layer bean dip makeup with full foundation and everything most days so I really like that about it 

Same. I love how easy it is to use these products, even for someone uncoordinated like me who can't draw straight lines – the Glam Attacks are very forgiving and easily can be blended out, and the Eye-Lie-Ner is the first felt eyeliner I've been able to use successfully. My eye makeup looks awesome, and it doesn't take that much time! And I love using the pink Glam Attacks as highlighters. I want them to make Glam Attacks in every color. 

Also, she looks gorgeous in that photo. :heart:

She/Her/Hers

I use them as highlights too :)

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

PartySick

Let's be honest, you can't make her UNattractive. It's impossible.

We've seen her with classy makeup, messy makeup, unconventional makeup, a nude face, and even covered in black puke and she's always stunning.

đŸ–€

Archived