💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga eats married man's wedding ring

Bradley

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Where can these seats even be purchased? I've never seen then on Ticketmaster :O 

https://www.confirmed360.com/lady-gaga-jazz-and-piano

5 hours ago, LaLa said:

She’s so silly, I love it.  

But no wonder she has a cold, doing things like that... that ring was probably filthy before she dropped it :wtfga:

Who hasn’t eaten food off the floor?! God made dirt and dirt don’t hurt! Plus I’d imagine she’s had worse things in her mouth!:oops:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
2 hours ago, Doncho said:

I didnt say it because she kissed a married woman. I just said that because she kissed her out of nowhere :poot:

Oh they knew it was coming 

Franch Toast
4 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

What’s this girls obsession with married men? But honestly me too. 

Don't you mean married women? Lately at jazz she's been all over the ladies...

And I actually don't recall her being obsessed with any married man. Bradley and Irina weren't married, and like I said, at the jazz show, she's been showing more love to the ladies than the gents. 

She/Her/Hers

9 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

What’s this girls obsession with married men? But honestly me too. 

She isn't obsessed with married men. This is the whole gag of this part of the show. She goes in like she's gonna hit on the man, then turns around and kisses the woman. 

12 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Watch good sis get herpes

If you want to get technical, an estimated 80% of the US has herpes, so she probably already has it.

OT: I am assuming that the couples are aware that Gaga will be kissing them beforehand?

9 hours ago, PETTY said:

thats ****ing disgusting. what is she doing? who knows where that hand has been and for how long he's been wearing that ring without actually taking it off and cleaning it. i'm going to throw up

I bet you he pulled his entire hand directly out of his ass only two seconds prior!!!!!11!!1

gagaisitalian
12 hours ago, Doncho said:

I see that they are all having a fun time and playing around, but she shouldnt kiss people like that :poot: Someone could get angry lol

I see where you're coming from, but I don't think anyone would be upset of take it seriously since she gave a peck to a woman who paid thousands of dollars to sit VIP at her show. The woman is raving about that moment, you know it.

Franch Toast
19 minutes ago, Doot said:

OT: I am assuming that the couples are aware that Gaga will be kissing them beforehand?

I mean, if they've seen any videos of the show, they have to know that one of them is going to be kissed. Sometimes she asks first, like she did with a lesbian couple back in June. Maybe the person who decides which guests are going to sit where vets them first and makes sure that whoever sits at that table is okay with one of them being smooched? 

She/Her/Hers

@11:32 "What the **** are you doing? Get down on one knee. I'm Italian"

:air: she seriously canNOT stop herself, the words just flew right out of her

⚡🐲

derpmonster
12 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Yeah, two things occurred to me:

1) How filthy that ring was even before she dropped it on the floor;

2) The night before she was so concerned about not infecting fans onstage that she made them wash their hands with Purell hand sanitizer and refrained from kissing them too much, but then last night, she drank out of their glass and kissed the woman on the mouth – guess she has no problem giving that couple her sinus infection. 

I mean, to be clear, I'd risk getting a sinus infection from her, but I'm just saying...

She's fine with infecting the straights :bradley: tries to protecc her precious gay fans tho.

"I want your ugly, I want your disease" snapped

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived