Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga eats married man's wedding ring

Bradley

Featured Posts

KleinGa
1 hour ago, NT78 said:

But seriously...life goals. 

From what I heard, the people who buy those stage seats discuss this part of the show ahead of time backstage with Gaga, so no one is caught off guard. By purchasing those seats, you are becoming part of the show. In other words, it's planned in advance. 

while this is true for many shows, I saw a post by another couple who had stage seats to J&P and said none of her interactions with the people on stage are rehearsed, it's all impromptu. They weren't even warned! 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
1 hour ago, NT78 said:

I'm pretty sure through Ticketmaster

They are allegedly $5000 each. Stage seats are a common thing. I guess you just have to be supremely lucky with the timing or have a connection that can get them for you. I know people who buy stage seats for plays in NYC often. 

So for J&P, there are a couple of ways (to the best of my understanding) to score stage seats:

1) If you are really rich, you can buy them from a site called Confirmed 360. Pricing fluctuates depending on the show and where you're seated (I think the front tables closest to Gaga are more expensive, such as the one where the couple in the video is sitting). I believe $5000 is the starting price, but they can go for as high as $15,000 per person, or even more! Ticketmaster doesn't control the inventory for these seats. (Yes, these prices are outrageous, but I saw someone on this board say they paid $5000/person for the VIP banquet seat plus M&G, so maybe this isn't so outrageous by that comparison.) 

2) If you are an MGM high roller/VIP, you might be offered those seats as a perk. 

3) If you have a connection to Gaga's team, you can get those seats, but they're obviously not going to give them to recognizable celebrities, as that would be too distracting (so you wouldn't find Bradley Cooper up there, for example). 

Since I doubt there are that many Gaga fans who fall into category #1, I imagine that many of the stage seats are filled by people who fall into categories #2 or #3. In short, either become an MGM VIP, or find a connection to Gaga's team. ;)

Edited to add: I also saw that there is some charity site that auctions off J&P stage seats, I think starting at $20,000. 

She/Her/Hers

5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

The night before she was so concerned about not infecting fans onstage that she made them wash their hands with Purell hand sanitizer and refrained from kissing them too much, but then last night, she drank out of their glass and kissed the woman on the mouth – guess she has no problem giving that couple her sinus infection. 

I mean, to be clear, I'd risk getting a sinus infection from her, but I'm just saying...

Ahaha very true! She’s full chaotic energy at jazz shows :laughga:

But yes, if she gave me a cold I’d incubate my germs on an agar plate and frame it or something 

15 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

So for J&P, there are a couple of ways (to the best of my understanding) to score stage seats:

1) If you are really rich, you can buy them from a site called Confirmed 360. Pricing fluctuates depending on the show and where you're seated (I think the front tables closest to Gaga are more expensive, such as the one where the couple in the video is sitting). I believe $5000 is the starting price, but they can go for as high as $15,000 per person, or even more! Ticketmaster doesn't control the inventory for these seats. (Yes, these prices are outrageous, but I saw someone on this board say they paid $5000/person for the VIP banquet seat plus M&G, so maybe this isn't so outrageous by that comparison.) 

2) If you are an MGM high roller/VIP, you might be offered those seats as a perk. 

3) If you have a connection to Gaga's team, you can get those seats, but they're obviously not going to give them to recognizable celebrities, as that would be too distracting (so you wouldn't find Bradley Cooper up there, for example). 

Since I doubt there are that many Gaga fans who fall into category #1, I imagine that many of the stage seats are filled by people who fall into categories #2 or #3. In short, either become an MGM VIP, or find a connection to Gaga's team. ;)

Edited to add: I also saw that there is some charity site that auctions off J&P stage seats, I think starting at $20,000. 

So, in other words, you gotta be rich. 

I don't know that I would pay a lot to sit up there. The view is actually not so great for the majority of the show. I'd rather spend the money on front row seats and buy a M&G. 

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, NT78 said:

So, in other words, you gotta be rich. 

I don't know that I would pay a lot to sit up there. The view is actually not so great for the majority of the show. I'd rather spend the money on front row seats and buy a M&G. 

Rich, or well-connected. Like I said, I can't imagine that many people with enough money to drop tens of thousands of dollars on tickets would be big enough Gaga fans to actually be willing to buy those tickets, and I don't think that most people who are big enough fans to want to sit on the stage near her would have enough money to do so (obviously, there are some exceptions). As such, my hunch is that most of those seats are filled with people who have some sort of connection to MGM or her team, and I imagine they are well-vetted, because you wouldn't want to risk seating someone that close to her otherwise. 

I agree that the view in the audience would be better. If you're sitting behind the piano, you're staring at her back while she's playing it, and when she's standing on stage singing, the piano would obstruct your view. If you're on the other side, the view is probably a tad better, but most of the time, she is facing the audience. On the other hand, if you're rich enough to afford stage seats, you could just go twice and experience both views. Also, the view of her lips coming toward yours is probably priceless... :ally:

There were some threads about this on Reddit in the past, and I remember reading up on it there, plus some of the people who've sat on stage have posted about their experiences on their social media accounts. I think everyone on stage gets backstage M&Gs and champagne too. I imagine this is why it's harder to get M&Gs for J&P, because the bulk of them are reserved for the people on stage. 

She/Her/Hers

ydnmnme

I f*ucking love her!!! Incredibly talented, artistic genius, sexy af. I live for the JazzGa!!!

@Franch Toast have you already watched the videos from this channel? I’m gonna do it now:giveup:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Franch Toast
6 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I f*ucking love her!!! Incredibly talented, artistic genius, sexy af. I live for the JazzGa!!!

@Franch Toast have you already watched the videos from this channel? I’m gonna do it now:giveup:

I'll watch them later. I actually have to get some work done today (deadlines ticking), but they'll be my reward tonight! 

She/Her/Hers

thats ****ing disgusting. what is she doing? who knows where that hand has been and for how long he's been wearing that ring without actually taking it off and cleaning it. i'm going to throw up

Madling
3 hours ago, Doncho said:

I see that they are all having a fun time and playing around, but she shouldnt kiss people like that :poot: Someone could get angry lol

If your partner gets angry because lady gaga kissed you then they need to be dumped very very fast

FameHookah
25 minutes ago, PETTY said:

thats ****ing disgusting. what is she doing? who knows where that hand has been and for how long he's been wearing that ring without actually taking it off and cleaning it. i'm going to throw up

Yeah im a germophobe and this video made me sick ;-;

WTF is MDNA

Doncho
58 minutes ago, Madling said:

If your partner gets angry because lady gaga kissed you then they need to be dumped very very fast

I didnt say it because she kissed a married woman. I just said that because she kissed her out of nowhere :poot:

Archived