performance

Gaga eats married man's wedding ring

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But seriously...life goals.Ā 

From what I heard, theĀ people who buy thoseĀ stage seats discuss this part of the show ahead of time backstage with Gaga, so no one is caught off guard. By purchasing those seats, you are becoming part of the show. In other words, it's planned in advance.Ā 

OpenHeartedMonster
1 minute ago, NT78 said:

But seriously...life goals.Ā 

From what I heard, theĀ people who buy thoseĀ stage seats discuss this part of the show ahead of time backstage with Gaga, so no one is caught off guard. By purchasing those seats, you are becoming part of the show. In other words, it's planned in advance.Ā 

Where can these seats even be purchased? I've never seen then on Ticketmaster :OĀ 

PunkTheFunk
26 minutes ago, The Fame said:

"I stole your watch, too" literally made me laugh out loud.

I would expect nothing less from theĀ Tudor spokeswoman!

Just now, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Where can these seats even be purchased? I've never seen then on Ticketmaster :OĀ 

I'm pretty sure through Ticketmaster

They are allegedly $5000 each. Stage seats are a common thing. I guess you just have to be supremely lucky with the timing or have a connection that can get them for you. I know people who buy stage seats for plays in NYC often.Ā 

JazzGa
6 minutes ago, NT78 said:

They are allegedly $5000 each. Stage seats are a common thing. I guess you just have to be supremely lucky with the timing or have a connection that can get them for you. I know people who buy stage seats for plays in NYC often.Ā 

Tragic! That's a dream, literally a dream! She betta pick me out of the GA and let me up on the stage classic Gaga Ball style when she sees my full on Met Gala cosplay imma be wearing!! :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

LGMonster95

This is literally just a part of her show andĀ I just love how theatrical she is with it, her stage personality is something else, you can tell that she's made for this and you can hear the audience enjoying even her funny moments. Also can weĀ talk about how amazing she sounds even with her having fever?

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, Red said:

We love a bisexual homewrecker :enigma:

messing with the world one straight couple at a timeĀ enigma.jpg

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

OpenHeartedMonster
30 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Oh, thanks! I didn't even know there's a thing called stage seats before Gaga's J&P and since then I have been wondering how do people get those seats. In my country I've never seen stage seats. ItĀ isn't a thing here I guess

Sheā€™s so silly, I love it. Ā 

But no wonder she has a cold, doing things like that... that ring was probably filthy before she dropped itĀ :wtfga:

20 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Oh, thanks! I didn't even know there's a thing called stage seats before Gaga's J&P and since then I have been wondering how do people get those seats. In my country I've never seen stage seats. ItĀ isn't a thing here I guess

I don't think they are common in larger venues, but smaller theaters like the Park MGM offer them for several artist's shows. I saw a post by a couple who had them for Aerosmith at the Park MGM.Ā 

Franch Toast
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Sheā€™s so silly, I love it. Ā 

But no wonder she has a cold, doing things like that... that ring was probably filthy before she dropped itĀ :wtfga:

Yeah, two things occurred to me:

1) How filthy that ring was even before she dropped it on the floor;

2) The night before she was so concerned about not infecting fans onstage that she made them wash their hands with Purell hand sanitizer and refrained from kissing them too much, but then last night, she drank out of their glass and kissed the woman on the mouth ā€“ guess she has no problem giving that couple her sinus infection.Ā 

I mean, to be clear, I'd risk getting a sinus infection from her, but I'm just saying...

She/Her/Hers

Archived