๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG stories: "JWT One million tickets sold"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Joshie S

wow so many tickets sold but no netflix special of the show for the millions of people outside the US that couldn't go:ladyhaha:ย okay stefani have fun hanging your plaque in your trophy room with everything else you've earned i guess, we'll just keep on listening to a star is born album i suppose..:saladga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you โ™ฅ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

I love JWT so much! The outfits, the songs, the vocals!!! Too bad I missed the show in Barcelona:bradley:

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

wow so many tickets sold but no netflix special of the show for the millions of people outside the US that couldn't go:ladyhaha:ย okay stefani have fun hanging your plaque in your trophy room with everything else you've earned i guess, we'll just keep on listening to a star is born album i suppose..:saladga:

You know she toured outside the US right? This is for the JWT.ย 

Joshie S
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You know she toured outside the US right? This is for the JWT.ย 

I mean, sure but barely. Mainly US though.. no Australia though which is my point lol.. and before anyone comes @ me, I completely understand why she couldn't continue to tour and I aint salty. I fully support her and whatever decisions she makes.

I just feel like she'd have plenty of video recordings (professionally done or not) from all the shows that she very well could have released.ย 

I know she was in pain in the end and that's why the DVD didn't get released, obviously she doesn't want it documented and it's probably too hard for her to watch that she's in pain, and I don't want to watch her in pain either, but she'd have enough recordings from every show to put something together for us that couldn't go to let us see it and experience the show, especially those of us who stan Joanne.

I just don't get it. But it's fine.

The melody that you choose can rescue you โ™ฅ

Sorcerer

So sad that she didn't come to many countries, but this tour looked so amazing. The stage was so beautiful and modern, I would've loved to see it live.

RenegAde
15 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Entitled much

Lazz Monster

Yass Gags, congratsย :applause:

and that's the tour of the "flop" albumย :fan:

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Why did she receive this NOW, in almost 2020. Kinda weirdย :green:

JWT DVD is comingย :ally:

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived