đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MUA Alexis Stone drags Sarah Tanno

dit

Featured Posts

Madling
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Actually, Alexis/Elliot designed clothes and headwear that made their way to Gaga and she almost wore them multiple times. :flop:

Lol won't ever happen now :teehee:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not Chromatica
8 hours ago, dit said:

I'm all for fair criticism and yes this look was badly made (in a rush or not) BUT that does not mean people should advocate for the removal of a super sweet person like Sarah. Yall realize when you tell Gaga to fire her you are essentially asking for someone to lose their job? How cruel is that...

I'm not saying I disagree but you made it sound like she's working herself to the bone just to feed her family lmao. She's literally a celebrity MUA and Gaga's not her only client.

Borislshere

I think Sarah should’ve gone with a more simpler look since she stated she only had 30 min. The makeup just looked dirty and unfinished. Also posting that up close photo was a mistake. It wasn’t a good job and it isn’t going to do anything but rile fans up more. 

xoxo Craig

Look at Gaga/Sarah finally getting into beauty guru drama! I'm so proud of them, Jeffrey Star, Tati Westbrook, and James Charles who? :diane:

End Racism Now

Schwerk

Maybe Gaga needs to make time for make-up a little bit more of a priority in her (very packed) shedule?  I can imagine Sarah doing the best she can, but Gaga is under a loop and they have just launched a make-up brand together. It's expected for people to pay close attention to her looks now especially. It's hurting them both. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived