Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MUA Alexis Stone drags Sarah Tanno

dit

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, Mylene said:

The way everyone find Gaga's make up artist bad except monsters is so funny to me 

Can you list out all the professional MUA’s that has called out on Sarah’s makeup skills lol

luna’s advocate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll playing right into it. Free publicity for Alexis, best thing is to ignore it although this is her opinion. 

Not cool to wish someone to be fired.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

****Accidently quoted you @Franch Toast lol! meant to quote @Zander! :hug: 

@Zander Your post is what i call fair critcism. You are talking about the work itself and not focusing on getting someone actually fired (which is so cruel). I think if ppl want to criticize Sarah's work it is totally fair to do so. It only crosses the line when the comments start targeting Sarah herself or her money (aka Job). 

8 minutes ago, Mylene said:

The way everyone find Gaga's make up artist bad except monsters is so funny to me 

I think even many fans know that a lot of Sarah's work is...lackluster. It's just firing should never be on a person's mind. If anything fans who do not like her work should maybe just talk about how Sarah could improve her work, or maybe suggest she gets an assistant to help or that she tries to refine her work more by practicing etc...firing someone should never be the first suggestion imo. Plus as others noted Sarah has done some amazing looks! Of course that does not mean we cannot talk about her messy work but it just means we need to be more balanced and nicer. At least that's how I view it tbh 

HoneyB

Oh brother doesn’t it ever get tiring discussing the same shxt?:triggered:

If Gaga likes it then that’s all that matters. If this “tarnishes her makeup brand”, WHO CARES. Gaga and Sarah can do whatever tf they want because guess what? THATS.THEIR.BUSINESS.:enigma: NOT YOURS.

Can we pleeaaasseee move on?:madge:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

sarah is literally an emmy award winning PROFESSIONAL (emphasis on the word professional) makeup artist working under Marc Jacobs beauty, the looks she creates for the brand and for other celebrities are simply beautiful, it's not her fault gaga HER BOSS likes messy looks

and don't even get me started on miss alexis blackface stone, girly should just grow up and stay out of drama she's a literal balding man pushing 30 that's still picking fights on the internet lmao.  get a job!! fix your hairline!! 

SharkmanthaC

I’m pretty sure that if Gaga didn’t like the look she’d have her redo it. She’s had Sarah on her team for 10ish years now, she isn’t going to fire her over social media comments. 

she/her/hers

Bolkins

I don’t know Alexis Stone’s problematic past but god damn she’s a sick MUA so in this regard her opinion is valid 

Sickness

Alexis Stone is trash but she's not wrong. The posts saying she should keep doing Gaga's makeup because she's a sweet person... :rip:

Franch Toast
38 minutes ago, dit said:

****Accidently quoted you @Franch Toast lol! meant to quote @Zander! :hug: 

Thanks! I was so confused, as I don't recall criticizing Sarah's work at all, not even constructively. After all, I still can't draw straight lines with eyeliner, and my own makeup looks something like this:

Joey Graceffa Laughing GIF by Rosanna Pansino

So I'm in no position to critique anyone's makeup artistry, least of all an Emmy-award winning professional's. 

She/Her/Hers

So hurtful and uncalled for. I was at the Halloween afterparty so I can can confirm Gaga literally showed up an hour and a half after our meet and greet. That means she took her baths, changed into her costume, makeup done, and walked(pranced) to the club all within that time :firega: So of course the makeup would be rushed. I’d like to see how Alexis would look if she had that same time limit 

KURUSHITOVSKA

It's not like she's working with/for the biggest star in the world tho who tf is she to say that someone has to be fired?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ThatAsianGuy

I mean Sarah can make iconic looks. Shes done good make up every single time on other artists. Im pretty sure Gaga wants to look messy for some reason sometimes like this one.

Archived